Hey guys having TONS of issues trying to add my IMAP email into my phone. Used to work great. Then I upgraded to the new OS links were no longer clickable, then now, I can't receive or send email from my one IMAP account. I can from my comcast POP3, but not my IMAP.

Been doing tons of crap on the phone w/ Verizon and such, now RIM, and I am losing faith. Thinking if I could reload the whole OS that might be best.

Thoughts?
    01-11-10 07:56 AM
    01-11-10 11:48 AM
    You will have to do a wipe to reload the same OS. Loader will not recognize an update to the same one.
    01-11-10 11:55 AM
    Links not being clickable is an issue with OS5.0.0.328. Only the MTS 5.0.0.419 version fixes this. There are still functionality issues with ALL OS5.x Storm and Storm2 releases that you'll either need to deal with or go back to a stable 4.7 build if you must.

Either way, you cannot trigger an OS load without having a wiped device or a version difference for the OS being loaded (either higher or lower to trigger an upgrade or downgrade respectively). This is how it works, sorry.
    01-11-10 01:19 PM
    Smartphone - Smart Phone at BlackBerry.com

go to support&services. search "clean reload". it's the 2nd silver star- KB11320

you'll need to have DTM and device software installed on your computer. when you get to step 5, you have to make sure to check the box for "local installation" (use the + to expand and you'll see it).

never had a problem doing this...
    01-11-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD