Now that I have the 4.5 OS, one thing I have noticed is that sheet-to-go is missing. I have word, and the powerpoint to go (forgot the correct name), but sheet to go is not there. Do others have it?

I'm wondering if this is what is holding things up because I also noticed that I can't open Office 2007 word docs like it says I should be able to on their web site.
    06-02-08 03:00 PM
    Probably going to be in the premium edition. More money to Dataviz. I did read somewhere that there would be no two way syncing either.
    06-02-08 03:07 PM
    My guess is DTG has not launched the apps because OS 4.5 has not bee released. The beta's are out there, I d/l it but have not installed it. So when it officially is released DTG will offer it, and it offers the ability to do more with the standard apps and the new app sheets to go.
    06-03-08 11:54 AM
    Open Word to Go... Berry button...Select "Check for Updates" to get the newest Standard version (1.002) which includes "Sheet to go"

FreezePanes and multiple worksheets work fine...Edit mode cause the program to crash... "Not enough storage space to perform this action" I have 4.5 GB free on card and 18MB free on the system. Battery reboot does not help.
    Last edited by R0b; 06-26-08 at 06:51 PM. Reason: More info
    06-26-08 06:36 PM
    You have to register your Documents to Go and then Sheet to Go is automatically added.
    06-26-08 06:50 PM
    Oh okay sorry for putting up the additional steps, I didn't realize it would do it automagically after registration, I did the "Check for Updates" before it had a chance to update automatically.
    06-26-08 06:54 PM
    i had to download the new version..it didnt automatically update
    08-02-08 04:16 AM
    No crack, but I can give you a work-around that may be sufficient. Docs-To-Go Basic cannot create new documents. You can only edit existing ones. You have to upgrade to allow document creation. The trick is to add blank Word docs and Excel sheets to your card. Now you always have an existing document to edit. Perfectly legal.

Please don't ask for illegal cracks.
    01-14-09 06:21 AM
    Thks, jeff... I think u give me a brilliant tricky thing. Sorry about the 'cracks' word...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 07:15 AM
    You have to register your Documents to Go and then Sheet to Go is automatically added.
    oh yeah, and THAT'S fun- regisatration not found, please download, please sign in- will it ever be completed?

Is that dataViz or dat WIZ?
    06-08-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD