For some reason, i never get alerts from my facebook app. it's been like this since i got the phone last february. I've been thinking it has something to do with the application permissions, however I can't figure out how to change them. I've already uninstalled and re-installed the app and to no avail. Help!
    01-11-10 01:54 AM
    I had the same problem with my phone too,ended up fixing it by opening the FB app on the main screen,click option. While your in the options,click on the alerts you want. That should do it,but if not,I also chose to get txt alerts too,the txts don't work all the time. P.S. You can't be logged out of FB for your alerts to show
    01-11-10 02:40 AM
    make sure you have your notifications on the facebook website account settings to be sent to your email. i've found wiht mine, i can't get any notifications at all unless my facebook is set to receive them on email too.
    01-11-10 02:45 AM
    If its permissions you go to options>applications change the 3rd party to add-on select facebook hit the bb key select edit default permissions, then change custom to allow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD