Hey guys I'm new here. I am looking to buy my first BB and I am trying to buy the bold 9700. I want to upgrade my 2 yr contract for tmobile since I am officially a free agent. I was wondering why its 199.99 on the Tmobile website and its 149.99 on crackberry? Im interested in buying from shopcrackberry.com. How reliable is it? Anyone buy a Tmobile Blackberry phone from Crackberry before? If so if you had trouble with the phone whether it be an exchange or a return would you deal with Crackberry or can you go to the tmobile store because you would be signed with them?.

P.S I posted this in the general forum but I think I was supposed to do it here since its Tmobile related

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-10-10 01:03 PM
    You should look into buying it from Amazon it's cheaper there.
    01-10-10 01:27 PM
    Do not buy from Amazon. Crackberry is more reliable, but provider direct is a safer option.
    01-10-10 01:35 PM
    I dont know about you but i would look into buying it from radioshack, bestbuy, walmart etc. i was recently able to get the blackberry bold 9700 for 70 bucks from the tmo store brand new
    01-10-10 04:15 PM
    I dont know about you but i would look into buying it from radioshack, bestbuy, walmart etc. i was recently able to get the blackberry bold 9700 for 70 bucks from the tmo store brand new
    How and with what plan (even more or even more plus?)

Honestly based on the pricing on the tmo website there is no difference in price overall over 2 yrs whether or not i get the even more plan (and pay less for the phone) or if i get the even more plus plan (and lay out all the money for the phone upfront or use their %financing)

I thought the point of the even more plus plan was that you saved money in the long run even though you fronted more at first. It doesnt seem to work out that way.
    01-10-10 04:23 PM

Honestly based on the pricing on the tmo website there is no difference in price overall over 2 yrs whether or not i get the even more plan (and pay less for the phone) or if i get the even more plus plan (and lay out all the money for the phone upfront or use their %financing)

I thought the point of the even more plus plan was that you saved money in the long run even though you fronted more at first. It doesnt seem to work out that way.
    Im in the 2500 Family Plan with my two brothers. Which is basically 2500 shared minutes with weeknights and weekends free and unlimited text message. My 2 year contract in the line is up so I would like to sign another 2 years for the bold 9700. The 2 yr price for Tmo store and webpage is 199.99 (not sure if it has a rebate but it says 449.99 w/250.00 off with instant coupon for signing the 2 yr contract). On shopcrackberry.com its 149.99 with 2 year contract with Tmo. So my question is that if anyone has bought a blackberry from crackberry. How was it? and is the 149.99 legit because Im in college and $50 less is big for me P.S does all blackberries from crackberry have the "CB" logo on the back?

Thanks
    01-10-10 05:33 PM

Even More Plus requires you buying the phone at full retail price for $499 regardless where you shop because it does not require a contract.

There is a $20 difference between Even More and Even More Plus per month. Lowest EM+ plan is $59.99 per month, lowest EM plan is $79.99 per month. Over two years you will save $480 in phone bills. The difference in phone price is $250 so you will save $230 over two years not to mention you have to option to add/remove blackberry internet anytime you want to save more with Even More Plus. With Even More, you have to have blackberry internet add-on for the entire two years. You will start saving money with EM+ over EM starting the 14th month. You may be able to get the phone cheaper than $199 on a two year contract but you have to shop around.
    01-11-10 04:08 AM
    go to Cell Phones for free with Cell Phone Plans from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless that's where I got my phone from I paid 199.00 with FREE shipping! Look into them
    01-11-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD