Since around Christmas, when I first got my phone.. I went to go call almost half of my contacts and most were without a number. Also, most that I transfered or "connected" to my phone were from facebook. My boyfriend also got the Blackberry, and none of his contacts that he transfers to his phone via Facebook have numbers, either.
    Anyway, so to sum it up, when we add contacts from FB, it doesn't import their number. Anyone have any idea why?
    01-09-10 04:10 PM
    hey,

you have to connect the individual contact in your address book TO your facebook.

it sounds like the way you are doing is.. from your friend list in facebook, you're choosing "connect to blackberry contact" and then selecting "new contact" rather than "select contact". that's not right.

if you pick "new contact" it will make a new entry in your phone book w/ just their picture and facebook name.

if you hit "select contact" it takes you to your address book, where you can pick which friend you want to connect what entry to.
    01-09-10 04:21 PM
    If you make a new entry from facebook you must request their number

The facebook connect is more to be used to connect to current contacts and it updates their picture and info.
    01-09-10 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD