Is my Curve 8900 capable of auto finding and connecting to my car stereo blue tooth? And how would one go about setting that feature up?
    01-09-10 11:08 AM
    Once you pair your phone with the car (Manage Connections > Set Up Bluetooth) it should automatically connect when in range, if you leave your Bluetooth on your phone turned on.
    01-09-10 11:33 AM
    I have paired. And I believe I have my blue tooth turned on all the time. I dont think the vehicle is sending the pick me up signal
    01-11-10 01:11 PM
    I'd re-pair it. There should be a pop-up box when you first connect saying "connect to BT device" or whatever, and you can check the "do not show me this again" box. Once you do that, it should connect automatically to the BT device when BOTH have BT on and in range of each other.

This is what I do with my BT speaker in my car and they connect automatically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 01:25 PM
    When you connect for the first time it will prompt you to accept yes or no to connect, on the same screen you will check the box that says do not ask me again, then hit yes. It will now connect to your phone every time you turn on your bluetooth device
    01-11-10 01:26 PM
    once my phone is paired with my car stereo, i set the car stereo to scan and connect to it when I start my car.

So its more of stereo connects to phone rather than phone connects to stereo.
    01-11-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD