Hiya Folks,

this kinda stems from all those 'stealth bolds'. I wanna do a stealth curve on my 8320. I've found all the parts, housing, trackball, lcd front, but I'm struggling with the keyboard. I cant find an all black, its either white with black number pad, or black with white number pad. Does anyone know where I could get an all black, or would it be possible to buy both the black and white keyboards and cut em up and jury rig an all black keyboard?
    01-08-10 02:29 PM
    umm... cutting plastic won't work, because you can't really glue it back together without it looking ghetto.

you could just buy an all black rubber case, that covers the keys. some japanese sellers on ebay have them, otherwise there's a place called trade somethin'orother that carries a variety of different things for berries.... i'm sure someone here will know what vendor i'm speaking of.

good luck though, bet it's going to look great
    01-08-10 02:42 PM
    i just bought a black keyboard and send/end keys on ebay for 8 bucks shipped....just search it on ebay, you'll find it
    01-08-10 04:35 PM
    Thx for the reply guys, I'm goin for it. I'll post pics of the end results

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 01:43 PM
    Also another good site is DealsIshop.com, kinda exensive but top quality and fast shipping!

01-10-10 09:04 AM
    Thx arnando, I'll check it out
    B

01-10-10 09:41 AM
    Arnando, that shop doesn't appear to exist, could you repost the address plz?

01-10-10 09:47 AM
    Arnando, that shop doesn't appear to exist, could you repost the address plz?
    It does exist, but their prices are ********!

Buy cell phone parts, cellular phone repair parts, earbuds, wholesale/retail

Jack
    01-10-10 02:40 PM
    They prices are a bit steep. I think i'll ebay it for now
    01-10-10 04:09 PM
    i just bought a black keyboard and send/end keys on ebay for 8 bucks shipped....just search it on ebay, you'll find it

could you link that up for me, ive seached but cant seem to find it... thanks
    01-10-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD