3D BLACKBERRY STORM 5?? (hopefully)
    this is just a theory from my side but check this out.
    the collored glasses work only to cancel out the color that you dont need to see. its cyan and red and they cancel the collor so the other eyes see different images.
    well there is a TV produced by Alioscopy's
    it displays are equipped with an array of lenticular lenses that cast different images onto each eye. Each lens magnifies a different point of view for each eye because it is viewed from slightly different angles. This results in a state of the art visual stereo effect. Alioscopy technology supports both 2D and 3D content in full HD resolution (1920 x 1080p). Standard video can be shown as well as specific 3D content, rendered with typical 3D software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Lightwave, and XSI.

The Alioscopy display uses 8 interleaved images to produce the autostereoscopic 3D effect. The eight images can be created by a variety of methods, but they must represent 8 views of the 3D scene created by the Off-Axis Projection Method. Off-Axis Projection requires the use of asymmetric camera viewing cones as can be seen in the figure below. The left cone is in blue, the right in red.

now imagine this uses 8 interleaved images you can apply the same to a phone. making the phone 3d will be the future. just puting a camera in from of the phone which uses the laser to project the image out will make everything 3D.

you can type in the air to text you can combine the laser technology which is used to type

and advance it out to make it the artificial desktop so you can arrange your icons in the air and contacts too lol

tell me what you think
    by looking at this technology and how it works it seems posible.

basically youll be able to touch the air and move your desctop icons
    01-08-10 02:12 PM
    personally speaking I wouldnt want it... for viewing it would be one thing but for typing no thanks
    01-08-10 02:17 PM
    personally speaking I wouldnt want it... for viewing it would be one thing but for typing no thanks
    well have you tryed out the laser keyboard. id say try it and you will agree with me that it is really conviniet i really love it its the most easyest thing. doesnt take space and it just takes you 5 minutes to get used to.

think way back everyone was wierded out with the click on the storm because they never tryed it now i cant use a phone without it

i hope this comes true then youll defenetly know the future is here
    01-08-10 02:25 PM
    im guessing not alot of people are interested in this theory
    01-09-10 11:02 AM
    i'm not interested.. seems alien to me.
    01-10-10 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD