Never worked for me with .230 so i guess this is another item on the Pro's list for .419, btw im on Sprint
    01-07-10 02:35 PM
    Oh wow, nice! I've been wondering when Verizon was gonna man up and offer BIS contacts sync with their recent BIS upgrades... or maybe it is entirely an OS issue?? Something tells me it isn't... but that would mean Sprint updated the BIS option while you were upgrading your OS and waiting :P

Who knows... but for now really, Google Sync works just fine, and a plus is the Calendar sync'ing too of course.
    01-07-10 03:01 PM
    Works on my Sprint Tour too. That said, it made a mess of my address book (as others have also reported). Duplicates weren't the problem, but syncing erased most of my PIN fields, moved around data in Address fields, and removed contact pictures from Facebook. I tried to clean it up and refresh Facebook contacts, and this only worked on some contacts (not sure why). I stopped syncing with Google and restored my contacts from a backup. However, if people don't care about the PIN field or contact pictures, syncing seems fine.
    01-07-10 06:05 PM
    Mine has never worked. It synced before, but it would multiply and delete my contacts. I started a thread on it a while ago and never got an answer to make it work properly.

Now I've turned the option back on and it hasn't synced yet. It's been several days and I've had nothing.
    01-07-10 06:49 PM
    Mine seems to work only GMAIL -> BB.
    01-07-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD