How long did it take for you to receive an e-mail getting you to start up an account? I signed up almost two months ago and still haven't received anything yet. I know I may sound impatient but I really wanna see how it works since a lot of you say it is a really good app. Thanks.
    01-07-10 02:27 PM
    There's no set time. I would recommend signing up with different email addresses. My invite ended up being sent to an email address I had completely forgot about. Good luck.
    01-07-10 03:15 PM
    I signed up and got mine immediately! But my wife tried and hasnt got it yet. Been 2 or 3 weeks for her now
    01-07-10 04:24 PM
    4 months, but I did use several different email addresses. Only 1 received the invite. the others have now been waiting for over 7 months.
    01-07-10 05:15 PM
    I signed up in December 08 and got invited in March 09. And got the upgrade in Nov 09. It has nothing to do with how many times you sign up or ask for an invite. If they're servers can handle more users, they give out invites randomly...keyword randomly. Don't complain, it's like winning the lottery.
    01-07-10 05:20 PM
    As soon as I signed up I got mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 05:56 PM
    It took me a couple of months to get my invite.

The funny thing is that 2 days before my invite came I went ahead and requested another invite from a different email address and that invite came about 4 days later, leaving me with 2 invitations. So I came onto CB and offered the extra invite to the community.

There are a bunch of other cool Twitter apps out too, in case you don't know about them, I'd try searching here on the forums. My other 2 faves for BB are Seesmic and UberTwitter. They're both free and you don't have to go onto any sort of waiting list.
    01-07-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD