**UPDATE** All 3 basic versions of the OS 5.0 Precision Zen Series HD are up!!

Coming Soon... Precision Zen HD Color Series!!

This is basically the Precision Zen theme that comes standard on your BlackBerry but with some added features!!

To start with...version 2.0.1 features include: hidden zen dock! Scroll up to Profiles icon and dock hides away! Scroll back down and dock slides back up! The menus and dialog boxes are now transparent! and when you bring up the menu at anytime it literally slides up and when you close it, it slides back down!

Knowing how much you guys love your "Hidden Today"...version 2.0.2 features include: EVERYTHING in version 2.0.1 plus a hidden today feature! The hidden today option can be used in any of the first 6 slots that appear on the home screen. When a hidden today application (ex. "Calendar") is focused on, you can actually scroll up to it and the dock will hide and you continue to either scroll up to "Profiles" and the hidden today text disappears or scroll back down to the application you were originally focused on that brought up the today text! Make sense? Hope so! and hey, if not then you should definitely download it and check it out ; )

You know i couldn't leave you "Weather Slot" lovers out of the loop for too long so here it is! (Links below). This version 2.0.3 includes all the same features as 2.0.1 but has the added slot for your preferred weather application. Honestly, any icon you add in the 7th slot on your apps screen will show up in the "weather slot". So if you prefer to have some other application there than hey, it's your BlackBerry! The navigation on the home screen is pretty simple (i think) and works great! From the first 3 icons on your dock you can scroll up to "profiles" icon and from the last 3 icons on your dock you can scroll to your "weather slot". Now when focused on either "profiles" or the "weather slot" you can scroll left or right back and forth! Pretty cool stuff and i hope you guys like it!! : )

Please be kind, leave some more comments and let me know what you think! Feedback can be a beautiful thing!

Anyway, here are the screen shots:

Version 2.0.1 / 2.0.2 - Home Screen with dock hidden...

Version 2.0.1 / 2.0.2 - Home Screen with dock showing...

Version 2.0.1 / 2.0.2 / 2.0.3 - App Screen with transparent menus...

Version 2.0.2 - Home Screen with hidden today text showing... P.S. There are up to 5 lines of hidden today text available...

Version 2.0.2 - Home Screen with hidden today text focused on...

Version 2.0.3 - Home Screen with "weather slot" focused on...

Version 2.0.3 - Home Screen with hidden dock showing...

For 8900, OS 5.0...

Precision Zen HD v2.0.1

Precision Zen HD-HT v2.0.2

Precsion Zen HD-WS v2.0.3

Below are the links to the OLDER versions which were the original themes in this post...Screen Shots are basically the same but there is no hidden today version below.
    OS 5.0 Specific Version (with Screen Transitions):

OS 5.0 OTA Download Link...

OS 4.6.1 Specific Version (without Screen Transitions):

**PLEASE READ: I personally have no way of testing this version. It ran in the simulator fine and it EXPORTED as expected. It should be good to go but let me know if there are any bugs please**

OS 4.6.1 OTA Download Link...

OTA Hosting provided by T4BB for the above 2 links ONLY! New versions are hosted by MyBBOTA

To give you an idea of what's to come...
    In the screen shot below you'll see there are RED gradients instead of blue! Most all menu highlights and dialog buttons (and backgrounds!) have been changed to RED!

You can download this theme from the link below!

This theme i consider to be in "beta" form because i'm always changing it or tweaking it in some way and trying out new things! This was how i started it out and so i figured i'd share it too

Intended for 8900, OS 5.0
    Project PreZen HD beta -RED-
    Last edited by Jleeblanch; 07-13-10 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Updated theme and added new versions!!
    01-07-10 11:19 AM
    can you put up a 4.6 version for the 8900, please?
    01-07-10 12:08 PM
    Looks so nice. I love this theme. Hope you are able to export it to a storm 2 device sometime. This is what I have been looking for for so long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 12:13 PM
    can you put up a 4.6 version for the 8900, please?
    Re-read the post! Just uploaded OTA Link for OS 4.6.1 Specific version...but please read the post again first because i updated it a little...

Let me know how it works out
    01-07-10 12:44 PM
    Will do some experiementing on the Storm tomo Only this is I don't have one so you'll have to let me know how it is

01-07-10 07:47 PM
    how do you install?
    01-07-10 11:31 PM
    how do you install?
    Visit using your BB's Browser and click the OTA Link for your OS...

01-08-10 04:17 AM
    AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out on my storm and let you know how it is.
    01-08-10 05:25 AM
    AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out on my storm and let you know how it is.
    I'm not making any promises on the Storm version yet...but I'm definitely gonna do some experimenting later today!! I've been wanting to tackle the Storm devices anyway so I guess this is a good opportunity

01-08-10 07:06 AM
    I'm not making any promises on the Storm version yet...but I'm definitely gonna do some experimenting later today!! I've been wanting to tackle the Storm devices anyway so I guess this is a good opportunity

Great. I have been searching for this exact theme since I got my storm 2 and never found one made for storm. Can't wait to try what you out together

01-08-10 08:21 AM
    I love that Wallpaper.. Do you know where I can find it..
    01-08-10 08:30 AM
    Here's that wallpaper

01-11-10 03:03 PM
    Hi! Any luck with the storm version of this theme?

01-11-10 03:44 PM
    This is just wonderful, if only we could have Precision Zen Silver
    Great job though, it's perfect!
    01-12-10 08:34 PM
    hi Jleeblanch

Hope all is well. dont mean to bug and ask again. just wondering how the shot at doing this theme for Storm was coming. I would love to test what you may have done. let me know. thanks.
    01-17-10 08:01 AM
    newbie here,

will this work on Curve 8530

tried OS 5.0 Specific Version (with Screen Transitions) and not in themes; went to download it again and asks if i want to replace it

running v5.0.0.337 (platform 4.2.0.136)
    01-17-10 04:02 PM
    I just downloaded this theme. The transitions are sweet. Is there a weather slot? I saw you had weather up on your screen shot.
    01-19-10 07:29 PM
    yea i was wondering how'd you put the weatherslot at the right side of the middle? thats beweather right?
    01-19-10 08:13 PM
    uploaded on my tour, but no weather slot?
    01-19-10 09:39 PM
    The weather is from the Berry Weather app, yes. I think the new "free" version allows you to have weather on your homescreen too!

Either way, I'm planning to put up a version with a weather slot next week...I recently moved and am temporarily without internet (besides my BB of course!).

PS. This theme won't work on 8530 because it's intended for the 8900 and besides, the 8530's screen res is different. I plan to put more devices as soon as my home network is setup next wednesday

01-19-10 11:32 PM
    Thanks;

i look forward to it
    01-20-10 01:30 AM
    Lmao...that's the name of the Wi-Fi connection I was using when that screen shot was taken. You can also rename your WiFi connections to whatever you want so it says whatever you want at the top

01-20-10 08:50 AM
    Hahah silly me didn't think about that ooops!
    Yeah i know that you can change the name of your wifi.
    Btw i notice some stripes on the end of the lcd bottom of the screen when i'm
    In the home screen and click on the BB menu there are some stripes
    On the bottom they come in a milisec and dissapears.

Don't know if you have it too..

I actually have noticed that before...not always tho. Only time I've personally experienced that is when I tried using an animated wallpaper.

I'll try to create the problem again and see if I can figure out why exactly it does that

01-20-10 09:46 AM
    I'm using the new Boost BB 8330 with OS 5. Will it work on here?

Thanks
    01-25-10 11:55 AM
    Unfortunately no. This one is made for the 8900 but I would assume that if I made this particular theme for the 8330 than it would. Only problem is I dunno if Theme Builder supports the 8330 with OS 5.0 yet... If anyone else has some input on that than let me know. Otherwise I'll do some experimenting in a couple days and see if it is able to be done or not

01-25-10 12:00 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD