I'm a former alltel now verizon customer that has used youmail for 6 months or so formerly on my blackberry curve then made the switch to the droid the day it came out. For the past week I suddenly cannot use youmail, when I have my droid set to forward voicemails to youmail they get the message to enter their 10 digit number which is an error message saying that alltel doesn't support youmail in my area yet. Wtf? I've been using youmail for 6 months and suddenly it's no longer supported?

Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm in northern North Carolina above Greensboro if that helps.

I posted here thinking it could possibly be an issue with the droid, mods move it if you wish.

TIA
    Last edited by forkup; 01-06-10 at 09:31 PM.
    01-06-10 09:28 PM
    Sounds like maybe you need to reset the call forwarding using *71 I believe

and if you want I have one google voice invite left pm me if you want it
    01-07-10 07:41 AM
    I'm a former alltel now verizon customer that has used youmail for 6 months or so formerly on my blackberry curve then made the switch to the droid the day it came out. For the past week I suddenly cannot use youmail, when I have my droid set to forward voicemails to youmail they get the message to enter their 10 digit number which is an error message saying that alltel doesn't support youmail in my area yet. Wtf? I've been using youmail for 6 months and suddenly it's no longer supported?

Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm in northern North Carolina above Greensboro if that helps.

I posted here thinking it could possibly be an issue with the droid, mods move it if you wish.

TIA
    I have no trouble using YouMail on my Droid with Verizon. I even have the transcription sent to my email and via text message.

Maybe you changed your voice mail settings?
    01-10-10 09:13 AM
    Are you a former alltel customer? Youmail worked fine for me for over 6 months back when I had a blackberry 8330 curve until I got the droid november 6th. It continued working then up until the past week and no I haven't made any changes....I'm stumped.
    01-10-10 11:19 AM
    I am a former Alltel customer who was switched to Verizon. My callers are getting the 10 digit message as well. Did you find a solution? Any help would be awesome
    01-25-10 09:21 AM
    Afraid not, I sure wish I knew what the problem is.
    02-01-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD