just downloaded the new and improved gmail app

now i'm wondering how to 'deactivate' my email i had set up on bb before the gmail app. i dont want to be getting 2 notifications for 1 email.. how do i do this?
    06-01-08 03:57 PM
    Go to BIS, and delete it from there...

If on your Blackberry, go to 'setup personal email' and remove it from there...
    06-01-08 04:03 PM
    is using the new gmail app better then getting ur mail thru the BIS on the bb? whats the difference?
    06-01-08 07:07 PM
    Gmail through BIS - pushed email, it is delivered as it is sent (or soon after). Emails are stored on the device until deleted.

Gmail through the BB App - You choose to check your email as you would on the computer - unless you leave it open, and have it set to notify you. Emails are stored on the Gmail servers.
    06-01-08 07:12 PM
    I use the Gmail app because it is more convenient for me, I'm not bombarded be gmails every 2 seconds and the way I have my Gmail set up I have some emails that are mark-as-read & archived when they arrive but using BIS even these get "pushed"!
    06-01-08 08:14 PM
    Can you send mail with attachments with the gmail app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 01:10 AM
    Where did you get the gmail apps?
    06-02-08 02:38 AM
    Where did you get the gmail apps?
    On your BB Browser go to www . google . com / m and you'll find a link to download the app.
    06-02-08 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD