Since I got my 9700 for a few days, I still haven't taken out the clear plastic sticker that is on the cam and flash bulb. I think it protects the cam and flash pretty good. So I just left it on. I'm gonna just leave it as it is until it falls off by itself. Who else think the same?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 02:33 PM
    I took my off the first day I got my 9700. I like my BB to be all naked.. I appreciated more.
    01-06-10 02:42 PM
    not me everything was off the same second it came home
    01-06-10 02:43 PM
    Same here, everything off.... Those little plastics will only fault the quality of the cam.

01-06-10 02:44 PM
    Also completely naked... opened the box and ripped it all off
    01-06-10 02:57 PM
    I took it off right away...
    01-06-10 02:59 PM
    Mine are still on as well... just the flashlight/cam stickers though, the rest is all gone
    01-06-10 03:01 PM
    The protective stickers on any electronics are for protection during shipping and are not meant to be left on. Same goes for the specs stickers they put on digital cams and laptops. I hate when people leave those on.
    01-06-10 03:05 PM
    The sticker on my cam and flash came off on its own after 4 days.

01-06-10 03:05 PM
    i left mine on as well. they have fallen off by now, but i left them on until they fell off.
    01-06-10 03:11 PM
    I'm an ***** and I still have them on the lense and flash...:P yeah I know I should pull em off......I guess I wanted to keep em on until I got my commuter case which I have.....so...uhhh....I guess I should take them off!! hah!
    01-06-10 03:12 PM
    I used to love when my friends got new phones or other devices and kept that clear plastic screen protector that shipped with the phone on it. Some even kept it on while the edges curled up and it barley held in place. What did I do? Me: "let me see your phone", then I rip it right off in front of their face and watch their expression!
    01-06-10 03:39 PM
    I used to love when my friends got new phones or other devices and kept that clear plastic screen protector that shipped with the phone on it. Some even kept it on while the edges curled up and it barley held in place. What did I do? Me: "let me see your phone", then I rip it right off in front of their face and watch their expression!
    Ive done this one more than one occasion. its pretty fun to do.

I also like it when people bring me computers to fix and still have that stuff on it. but when they go home all them crappy stickers are off.
    01-06-10 03:42 PM
    Hah! I enjoy that as well.

01-06-10 03:54 PM
    i bought mine in nov. and finally took them off on saturday when i received my epik case.
    01-06-10 04:06 PM
    Hah! I enjoy that as well.

I would be PISSED if someone did that to mine. Haha. I want to be the one to take them off. But I did within 5 minutes of opening the box.
    01-06-10 04:54 PM
    Since November I have kept my phone in the original T-Mobile box since I received my 9700. I carry the safe box around with me everywhere. I put the box in a backpack I wear. I only open the box to charge the battery, but I bought a separate charger so that I don't have to take the twisty-ties off the wall charger that came with the new phone. All the plastic protection is safely in place. I haven't even taken the plastic off the memory card so as not to chance getting a little nick in the shell of the memory card. The whole unit is safe from any potential scratches which is really super important to me.

Give me a break! This whole thread baffles me.
    01-06-10 05:00 PM
    is this a joke?

Why not just leave the phone in the box!

LOL!
    01-06-10 05:17 PM
    Yeah - I was joking, but there are some serious bubble-wrappers on this thread.
    01-06-10 05:32 PM
    Since November I have kept my phone in the original T-Mobile box since I received my 9700. I carry the safe box around with me everywhere. I put the box in a backpack I wear. I only open the box to charge the battery, but I bought a separate charger so that I don't have to take the twisty-ties off the wall charger that came with the new phone. All the plastic protection is safely in place. I haven't even taken the plastic off the memory card so as not to chance getting a little nick in the shell of the memory card. The whole unit is safe from any potential scratches which is really super important to me.

Give me a break! This whole thread baffles me.
    now that is funny!!
    01-06-10 06:00 PM
    remove the stickers is the first thing I did once de device in my hands!
    01-06-10 06:08 PM
    I ripped mine off the moment I got it.
    01-06-10 06:27 PM
    You may want to invest in a Martin Fields Overlay Plus...

They are pricey for screen protection, but they also include a camera protector and a flash protector.

I used to use Martin Fields for my old PDAs and Treos. Amazing quality.

http://www.overlayplus.com/US/produc...%20Bold%209700

I am not using them on my 9700. My camera and flash protectors were peeled off immediately. Using some cheap screen protectors from ebay. super clear. can't even tell it is on.
    01-06-10 06:36 PM
    is this a joke?

is this a joke?

is this a joke?

is this a joke?

is this a joke?

This Thread is ridiculous!
    01-06-10 07:29 PM
    lol guilty... mine are still on. and i got mine on its release date.
    01-07-10 06:24 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD