I'm curious. When I boot my 9550, I seem to (intermittantly) have the SD card not be recognized by the storm. When I open the back and remove and reinsert the SD card, the SD card is instantly recognized.

I'm just curious if anybody else has this problem/error.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    01-06-10 09:05 AM
    only once when I first got the phone. Maybe it's becoming loose and not making solid contact? Just for the heck of it, try a battery pull if you haven't already.
    01-06-10 09:21 AM
    I had this issue...it was a program causing a conflict. Do you have fancy shake installed? if you do uninstall it.

Stated happening after I installed the latest BBM for some reason, was going crazy rebuilding the OS etc until I finally figured it out. I contacted the vendor and he is aware, but no updates.
    01-06-10 09:29 AM
    I had this issue...it was a program causing a conflict. Do you have fancy shake installed? if you do uninstall it.

Stated happening after I installed the latest BBM for some reason, was going crazy rebuilding the OS etc until I finally figured it out. I contacted the vendor and he is aware, but no updates.
    By Fancy Shake - did you mean ShakeItUp? I just deleted this application just in case (as I barely use it anymore).

I do not believe it is a bad contact, only because it is solid before a reboot, and solid after re-installing, so it does not make sense that the contact becomes loose only during a reboot....

Thanks for your input.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    01-06-10 09:38 AM
    If you plug it into your machine does windows say it needs to be repaired? You could also backup the media card and then format it right from the blackberry. To format go to options, memory, click the bb button, and choose format.
    01-06-10 10:32 AM
    If you plug it into your machine does windows say it needs to be repaired? You could also backup the media card and then format it right from the blackberry. To format go to options, memory, click the bb button, and choose format.
    Getting rid of ShakeItUp seemed to fix the problem.

Glad to have the community around to enlighten me.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    01-06-10 01:08 PM
    sorry I meant shakeitup (and sorry to the developer of fancy shake as well)

I don't why, but it works with bbm .33. It only started after the leaks of the .5x bbm. Seems to have a conflict with the latest bbm. I was going crazy wiping/reinstalling, trying different media cards..formating, repairing..

Booting in safemode worked.. Then I just started removing startup programs 1 by 1 until I figured it out.
    01-06-10 08:17 PM
    sorry I meant shakeitup (and sorry to the developer of fancy shake as well)

I don't why, but it works with bbm .33. It only started after the leaks of the .5x bbm. Seems to have a conflict with the latest bbm. I was going crazy wiping/reinstalling, trying different media cards..formating, repairing..

Booting in safemode worked.. Then I just started removing startup programs 1 by 1 until I figured it out.
    Hey man good job, thank you for taking the initiative to do that. I love our CB community
    01-06-10 09:45 PM
    So has ShakeItUp come out with a fix to this problem? I just got the app yesterday and immediately recognized the problem. Major hassle.
    06-26-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD