Ha just kidding
    01-05-10 06:18 PM
    It's not even april fools. lol

I got used to this in the storm forums, except there they didn't kid.
    01-05-10 06:19 PM
    ha ha...................
    01-05-10 06:25 PM
    very informative thread
    01-05-10 08:47 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the...

Oh wait your NOT leaving ha ha
    01-05-10 10:08 PM
    Ha just kidding
    Lol! I have an iPhone and most of the year I have been wanting, hoping, praying for Verizon to get it. I got a droid and that changed my opinion. With all the recent rumours popping back up...you know what I don't even care. For me everything about Android is better. I have great coverage now and a sweet phone. I really like the open source vibe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 10:33 PM
    Lol! I have an iPhone and most of the year I have been wanting, hoping, praying for Verizon to get it. I got a droid and that changed my opinion. With all the recent rumours popping back up...you know what I don't even care. For me everything about Android is better. I have great coverage now and a sweet phone. I really like the open source vibe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have a feeling that even if we get the iphone I will not be switching. I have an ipod touch 32gb 3g and I love it but ever since I got the droid I have literally only used it for an mp3 player and its stayed docked in my bedside speakers. I guess I can sell my 80gb ipod classic now cause I officially have a new mp3 player
    01-05-10 11:48 PM
    I have a feeling that even if we get the iphone I will not be switching. I have an ipod touch 32gb 3g and I love it but ever since I got the droid I have literally only used it for an mp3 player and its stayed docked in my bedside speakers. I guess I can sell my 80gb ipod classic now cause I officially have a new mp3 player
    I refuse to go Apple; it is for the sheeple. I have way too much functionality
    with the Droid. I would be very very bored with an iphone. Now the Mac tablet.
    Thats another story..........., yeah I know
    01-06-10 08:37 AM
    I would love to have an iPhone, but my issue would be switching to AT&T. That is not going to happen. I have much less issues with Verizon than everyone I know on AT&T, no matter what phone they are using.

So, I am eyeing an Android device. Was drooling for the Storm2, but not since seeing the Droid.
    Last edited by jlamb30; 01-06-10 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Spelling - yes, I am that anal.
    01-06-10 09:15 AM
    I would love to have an iPhone, but my issue would be switching to AT&T. That is not going to happen. I have much less issues with Verizon than everyone I know on AT&T, no matter what phone they are using.

So, I am eyeing an Android device. Was drooling for the Storm2, but not since seeing the Droid.
    just wait for the iphone 3gts! finally adding a camera flash and 8gb card! lol
    01-06-10 04:39 PM
    If blackberry and a droid could mate that would make the perfect phone
    01-06-10 06:06 PM
    It's not even april fools. lol

I got used to this in the storm forums, except there they didn't kid.
    Truer words never spoken...
    01-06-10 07:08 PM
    If blackberry and a droid could mate that would make the perfect phone
    I prefer you leave my droid be for its own natural evolution. As much as I liked my BB I don't miss it since the droid.
    Last edited by integratedtech; 01-07-10 at 08:04 PM.
    01-07-10 08:01 PM
    Even if Verizon did get the iPhone, I'm not sure I would switch. I just switched from a BB Tour to a Droid Eris, and I also own an iPod touch. After playing with the Eris, I'm convinced I could sell the iPod touch and never think twice about any app from Apple...

...Except Doodle Jump...
    01-08-10 10:41 PM
    This thread has gotten more posts than I thought it would get.
    01-08-10 11:15 PM
    Cool thread.
    01-09-10 11:42 AM
    Cool thread.
    I know right?!
    01-10-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD