Here it is, an extremely detailed World of Warcraft theme for the Storm. I have spent many many hours creating this theme and customized just about everything I could. There are lots of small details you can't see in the pictures, you will just have to try it out to see them.

WOW Pro V1:
    - Every Icon, that can, has been replaced with an in-game Icon
    - Custom Battery and Signal meter - Health (green) is Battery - Mana (blue) is Signal. The health will turn yellow when charging and orange if there is a problem.
    - 4 permanent buttons on the bottom - Messages, SMS/MMS, Contacts, Browser
    - 5 custom Icon hidden dock (tap the area of the icons and they appear)
    - Profiles button on the top left
    - Clock button on the clock
    - Calendar button on the date
    - Manage Connections button under the clock
    - Applications Menu button is the left half of the screen
    - QuickLaunch button is the right half of the screen
    - New email notification
    - Replace the W on the supplied wallpapers to add your own Avatar
    - Runs fast and No memory leaks

Now in Crackberry App Store
    Purchase= WOW Pro V1

Last edited by angelman7; 01-11-10 at 07:29 AM.
    01-05-10 12:30 PM
    I have no use for this because Im not a warcraft junkie, but man, what a great job you did. The time you put into this is clear and appreciated. Very nice.
    01-05-10 12:47 PM
    Not that it is my style, but I'm not beyond admiring the shear beauty of it and the great work that went into it.
    01-05-10 12:49 PM
    I'm not a WOW fan but this looks pretty impressive, nice work
    01-05-10 03:30 PM
    this is a very well thought out and made theme! The effort you put in every little detail is great. Props on the theme
    01-05-10 08:31 PM
    Great job. I don't care much for Warcraft but a job well done on the theme. Looks Great!!
    01-06-10 07:22 AM
    I have to say I love warcraft however I would not use a warcraft theme since it's a business phone and I am too old to be playing computer games.. at least I don't want other people I work with knows I am an undead mage that ganks alliances for kicks and giggles... but I must say this is a fantastic theme. I love the HP bar for battery and mana bar for signal strength... so cleaver!
    I wish you could somehow add a today area in there but make it appear like a quest log.. that would be da bomb...
    01-08-10 11:55 PM
    What a great looking theme. I used to LIVE wow years ago and totally would have tried this out. Anyway u do great work, I'm currently running another one of ur themes. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 10:43 AM
    I'm not into world of warcraft but you created a very great theme and detailed to.
    01-09-10 11:33 AM
    This may have been another thread as well since I thought I responded already. This is a kick *** theme. I play WoW way too much and this just causes me to play even more. So far I have seen 4 others download this very theme. It has made a real splash where I work. But I have to ask, how do I put my Avatar on the screen?
    01-09-10 01:52 PM
    You have to open one of the wallpapers in a paint program and put your avatar over the "W". Make sure that the avatar doesnt stick out past the elite dragon surrounding the circle.
    01-09-10 03:37 PM
    Looks awesome! I am 35, work at a large corporation, and don't care if someone sees this WoW theme on my Berry! It kicks ***! I'm about to load it now.

FYI: I couldn't get the OTA to work, but was able to download it to my computer.
    01-09-10 04:59 PM
    I tried it out and like it.
    Only thing that looks weird is, my gnome is a warrior, so it should be a rage bar, not mana :P
    Last edited by demonfire1337; 01-11-10 at 10:10 AM.
    01-11-10 10:08 AM
    love it! thanks!
    01-13-10 06:34 PM
    I tried it out and like it.
    Only thing that looks weird is, my gnome is a warrior, so it should be a rage bar, not mana :P
    Gnome warrior ftw! Watching a 2'6" gnome jump and swing while tanking a 40ft dragon always makes me laugh
    01-13-10 06:45 PM
    Very nice looking theme. May have to pick this up here shortly. I don't play as much as I used to(damn you real life!!) but I really do love this theme.
    01-13-10 09:34 PM
    One suggestion for you. On the lock screen, put something where the WoW W is on the main backgrounds. It looks weird with nothing in that circle.
    01-13-10 11:50 PM
    See now this is a perfect theme... Very awesome... yet not for my phone... I don't understand. LOL I have begged for months for a WoW theme just like this for my 8530 curve. /cry

Imma have to sit on santa's lap and ask for my xmas wish to be a world of warcraft theme for MY type of phone.
    11-11-10 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD