Does anyone have this app?

For three days now it will work sporadically, yesterday and today, I load it, it "searches for stores" then always "retries in 8 seconds".. just not working...

I have deleted it and reloaded..
    01-05-10 09:17 AM
    They habe a easy to read mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 05:56 PM
    "F--- My Life" ?

I like the name!
    01-05-10 07:29 PM
    Same here. I've uninstalled rebooted reloaded checked connections and everything. No luck

01-08-10 01:11 AM
    Do you have your apn settings typed in correctly?

01-08-10 04:07 AM
    I've had this app for about 4 months and it works as well as I figured 99 cents would. This problem happens constantly, the only way to fix it is to wait for the app to refind FML again, it seems.

01-08-10 08:01 AM
    I used it for awhile but honestly I just created a fml feed in viigo and it works the same as the app, without any of the app issues.
    01-08-10 10:36 AM
    Yeah it happened to me as well... Dunno wtf happened, but it will work if you select Wi-fi (or maybe WAP) as the connection instead of BIS
    01-09-10 02:53 AM
    same problem - I just use wifi as my connection and as long as I have wifi I can read fml
    01-11-10 12:25 PM
    Had this App, deleted it after a week. They all seem like someone wrote them just to be in the App. Very rarely do they seem genuine. Teenagers with too much time...

01-11-10 02:03 PM
    Had this App, deleted it after a week. They all seem like someone wrote them just to be in the App. Very rarely do they seem genuine. Teenagers with too much time...

Lol. I agree but I just read them for entertainment purposes anyway.

But I just opened it on my Berry and it loaded right up with no problems whatsoever.
    01-11-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD