so i changed my bezel from the original to a red one but i'm having a problem and now there's a gap between the upper plastic and the bezel. please help guys
    01-04-10 09:16 PM
    Where'd you by the bezel from? Usually the bezels you buy from random sites are not made with the best QA in mind.
    01-04-10 09:21 PM
    any advice for any good site where to buy bro?
    01-04-10 09:28 PM
    any advice for any good site where to buy bro?
    Good sites

-DealsiShop (I've bought 9000 and a 9700 bezel from them before, They have higher prices, but ship from the states and have good quality product.)

-CNN.cn - Seem to be hit and miss at times, but seem to have the highest "hit" to miss ratio.

-Colourware probably is the best when it comes to coloured bezels and the lot, but they are the most expensive of any of the supplier you'll find.

SWBox and one other seem to be the worst when it comes to quality of product.
    01-04-10 09:34 PM
    Here are two instruction videos if that is what you are looking for.... They are lower right on the page.....Or are you looking for parts? Which you can also buy here cnn.cn or truesupplier.com.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM black bezel & battery cover set - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular
    01-04-10 09:37 PM
    is that 9000? i'm using 9700 bro
    01-04-10 09:50 PM
    Good sites

-DealsiShop (I've bought 9000 and a 9700 bezel from them before, They have higher prices, but ship from the states and have good quality product.)

-CNN.cn - Seem to be hit and miss at times, but seem to have the highest "hit" to miss ratio.

-Colourware probably is the best when it comes to coloured bezels and the lot, but they are the most expensive of any of the supplier you'll find.

SWBox and one other seem to be the worst when it comes to quality of product.
    thanks a lot
    01-04-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD