I recently created my own theme and mainly changed things on the Home screen and a little on the Lock and Applications screens. I noticed now that while I'm on a call with someone that if I were to press numbers during the call they no longer show up on the display at all. An example to test this was to press numbers to follow the prompts during those automated response calls you'd get for going through customer service. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
    01-04-10 04:52 PM
    I've noticed this too, I assumed it was the OS I'm on, but I don't know really. I hope someone can shed light on this, because though it's not a super huge issue for me, it's still weird and sometimes inconvenient.
    BTW I'm on 9700/5.0.0.423.
    01-04-10 05:07 PM
    Darn, I'm running on a Tour with 4.7.1.61! I've looked into Theme Builder to see if there's something that was missing, but there's nothing there for that field! Anyone else noticed or have a solution even?
    01-04-10 06:48 PM
    Noticed that even when I use any theme but the stock ones. Nothing in Theme Builder.
    01-17-10 01:43 PM
    Hopefully someone has this figured out before I spend time little by little to uncover this mystery. What I noticed is if I create a new theme in Theme Builder 5.0 and make no changes at all then the call screen does show keys pressed during the call, which means something we're changing during the theme building process that kills this.
    03-31-10 10:29 AM
    After some time messing with this, I've discovered that if you make any changes to the Application Banner at all the call screen will no longer show you the numbers you have pressed during a call. Even if it is the slightest of change, say moving the battery icon just one step! Anyone know how to submit a bug report for this?
    Last edited by dimm0k; 03-31-10 at 03:25 PM.
    03-31-10 03:21 PM
    Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
    07-15-10 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD