This is a new theme I created...Feel free to post comments!
    credit to plizzo's 3g theme for the blank button!
    FREE OTA LINK Final Version with QuickLaunch

FREE OTA Final Version With Out QuickLaunch
    Last edited by keiferson22; 01-26-10 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Final Version: 2 Options(w/QuickLaunch and with out QuickLaunch)
    01-04-10 12:24 PM
    Looks good. Reminds me of redzapper's theme a little bit
    01-04-10 12:29 PM
    So far only glitch is the bottom slide seems to be pretty unresponsive while hooked up to my pc and charging. unhook wait a sec and the slide bar is responsive again. Hitting any of the buttons while charging works though.
    01-04-10 01:07 PM
    I can't reproduce your issue but it was probably just the theme settling in it, takes a min for everything to update and render correctly.
    01-04-10 01:13 PM
    I can't reproduce your issue but it was probably just the theme settling in it, takes a min for everything to update and render correctly.
    After playing with it a little more it seems to be more from the second row back to the first ( l to r) . takes at least 6 - 7 slides of the finger to go back but I can immediatly go from the first row to the second (r to l).

I also have storm slider installed.

note... just found touching teh far outside of the screen slides the bar. Might of been my issue not fully hitting the outside area.
    Last edited by mlevis; 01-04-10 at 01:34 PM.
    01-04-10 01:32 PM
    This is a new theme I created...Feel free to post comments!
    credit to plizzo's 3g theme for the blank button!
    FREE OTA LINK v1.4
    in the image you have marked the second envelope as weather button/icon... i have weather bugibstalled how do i get the icon to show?
    01-04-10 02:10 PM
    in the image you have marked the second envelope as weather button/icon... i have weather bugibstalled how do i get the icon to show?
    just move your weather app to the home folder, then move it to the first position (top left) in your app listing...
    01-04-10 04:40 PM
    Very nice theme! seems very speedy. I like the bottom scrolling dock.

My suggestion would be to move the clock into the top bar with the battery and signal meters on the homescreen just like youve done in the app menu, and then shift the top dock, weather slot, etc. up higher and therefore making more wallpaper space.
    01-04-10 05:16 PM

My suggestion would be to move the clock into the top bar with the battery and signal meters on the homescreen just like youve done in the app menu, and then shift the top dock, weather slot, etc. up higher and therefore making more wallpaper space.
    +1 on the clock idea. Otherwise it's gorgeous.
    01-04-10 08:34 PM

yes this may fix another issue that i am currently facing: Wether icon text and today Email/Callender text overlap each other. Thsi gives a very beta/unfinnished feel to an overall sweeeet theme.

goes without saying, love the theme, thank you for the hard work.
    01-05-10 01:08 AM
    Do you know of anything special to do to get the wallpaper to change. Nomatter what pic I put as my wallpaper it never shows up, even after batt. pull......
    01-05-10 06:48 PM
    Do you know of anything special to do to get the wallpaper to change. Nomatter what pic I put as my wallpaper it never shows up, even after batt. pull......
    I built the wallpaper into the theme, as it is an integral part of the overall look...so unfortunately you can't change the wall paper.
    01-05-10 08:34 PM
    Well I have toyed around and tried to do without the clock but I just don't love the look. I have adjusted the date and weather slot to correct any overlap. On another note I added a 3D effect to the bottom and added a mesh look to the sliding dock. What does everyone think?
    01-05-10 08:43 PM
    Really nice theme, good work! I haven't had any problems at this point

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 08:46 PM
    Well I have toyed around and tried to do without the clock but I just don't love the look. I have adjusted the date and weather slot to correct any overlap. On another note I added a 3D effect to the bottom and added a mesh look to the sliding dock. What does everyone think?
    Is this on the current link you have on here? Great work you have here.
    01-05-10 08:49 PM
    Is this on the current link you have on here? Great work you have here.
    no, I was waiting for feedback before I actually made any official changes...Thanks for your comments.
    01-05-10 09:54 PM
    I noticed that on your last screen shot you have 3rd party icons shown as custom. You show Ebay & Youtube. Are you able to create custom icons for 3rd party apps? I was always told designers could only alter the native Blackberry icons. That would be awesome if so. Typically I don't go with a theme such as this because the 3rd party app icons take away so much from the overall look. I tend to go with a theme that blends with the 3rd party icons. Even though I really like and would prefer a theme such as this one. Great work! Love the styling.
    01-05-10 09:57 PM
    Love the theme. I have been wanting someone to make a theme where the browser static icon would bring up Opera Mini instead of the miserable stock browser. This theme would be sick if we had an option to put the browser of choice in that spot.

01-05-10 10:34 PM
    I noticed that on your last screen shot you have 3rd party icons shown as custom. You show Ebay & Youtube. Are you able to create custom icons for 3rd party apps? I was always told designers could only alter the native Blackberry icons. That would be awesome if so. Typically I don't go with a theme such as this because the 3rd party app icons take away so much from the overall look. I tend to go with a theme that blends with the 3rd party icons. Even though I really like and would prefer a theme such as this one. Great work! Love the styling.
    Unfortunately themers can only use custom icons for third party apps on home screen. I would love to have the ability to extend this to the app list screen but as of yet this is not possible. Thanks for the comments!
    01-05-10 10:40 PM
    Love the theme. I have been wanting someone to make a theme where the browser static icon would bring up Opera Mini instead of the miserable stock browser. This theme would be sick if we had an option to put the browser of choice in that spot.

I agree with your point of view on this issue as I love opera myself...The best I could do is have two different themes, one with opera as defualt and one with native browser as default. Also I could include a custom icon on the home screen that launches opera (see photo).
    01-05-10 10:48 PM
    I like the theme but am still hoping you would put the clock in the top banner and then move the dock up where the clock currently is. It would be much better then, IMO.
    01-05-10 11:05 PM
    I think an Opera version would be fantasic. I currently have it in the dock. I like where the clock is, but you could use the space to the left and right of it for a hidden Quick Launch or such
    01-06-10 12:04 PM
    Beautiful theme!Ive tried many themes but this ones a keeper!I suggest anyone interested get on it now...Its well worth the download!Best Ive used in along time as good as some premium themes Ive used..Thanks for the Theme keiferson22 its HOT!and I'm a tough critique..
    01-06-10 01:01 PM
    Awesome theme, my favorite to date. If I could request one change tho, it would be a second spot up top on the left side. With 2 slots, I could have MeterBerry on the left and BerryWeather on the right.

again, awesome theme!

01-06-10 10:03 PM
    keiferson22,

I downloaded the v1.4 but it doesn't seem to be the updated version because the slider isn't carbon. Am I missing features or is there another OTA link for the carbon version.

Thanks, so far looks and works well. Just a quick question. Can the user modify the main bar at the top that houses the volume, messages, browser, IM, options?

Also, the only thing hidden is the "today", is that correct?
    Last edited by PressNClick; 01-07-10 at 12:15 AM.
    01-07-10 12:00 AM
107 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD