So far I noticed, the bug of the app not exiting has been fixed.
    01-04-10 09:22 AM
    I really wish you could set alerts thru your profile for Youmail. My Tour has major issues with receiving sms msgs on time (informing me of a new voicemail), but the message always seems to come thru to the Youmail app right away.

EDIT: I can't seem to figure out how/where to upgrade :/ I have 96.2
    Last edited by jabbs1; 01-04-10 at 01:20 PM.
    01-04-10 01:14 PM
    it's in appworld. Was notified today
    01-04-10 02:52 PM
    I don't buy stuff thru sh*tty app world unless it's my only option. Is there a download link on Youmail's site that I'm not seeing? I believe that's how I got it before...
    01-04-10 03:34 PM
    01-06-10 11:09 AM
    I really wish you could set alerts thru your profile for Youmail. My Tour has major issues with receiving sms msgs on time (informing me of a new voicemail), but the message always seems to come thru to the Youmail app right away.

EDIT: I can't seem to figure out how/where to upgrade :/ I have 96.2
    Just have youmail email you instead of sms
    01-06-10 11:10 AM
    Just have youmail email you instead of sms
    Email is the same way. My sh*t gets so delayed sometimes it's not even funny. Some days it's right on, and other days it's off by hours.
    01-06-10 11:34 AM
    use the vymail app from joekrill.com

it's way better and it allows you to set a ringtone/alert in your profile.

check it out.
    01-06-10 10:29 PM
    I used his before and it is great. Does he still support it? I see it hasn't been updated in about a year.
    01-07-10 07:18 AM
    use the vymail app from joekrill.com

it's way better and it allows you to set a ringtone/alert in your profile.

check it out.
    How is it "way" better? Looking at the screen shots I don't see anything amazing. Can you change youmail greetings with this app? I have about 20 different greeting that I switch between.
    01-07-10 08:41 AM
    aloha, hudss. thanks to your post, i went back and installed youmail 96.4 and the thing works! no more freezes. Also, thank you mookish for tip on having youmail email instead of txt alerts. switched that, but like jabbs1 the emails don't come thru quickly either. but i'm fine going to youmail app on my screen to check. i'm just happy to have visual voice mail on the BB curve. my provider doesn't have visual voicemail right now, unless i upgrade to new curve. can't upgrade right now for free - so thank you youmail for fixing the bug!!
    01-12-10 12:52 PM
    I've been having problems with my youmail freezing, so I tried to download this upgrade. I have encountered 2 problems. First, when I go to the blackberry app store, my previous downloads are not there - it says there are no downloads in "My World". Then, I tried to just download the newer version, and when I click the link it takes a while then I get an error message saying that the file is too large for my device (8330). Anyone know what to do now? TIA.
    01-13-10 01:21 PM
    ok - not sure why, but it seems to be upgrading it now...hopefully this solves my freezing issues!
    01-13-10 01:37 PM
    aloha, hudss. thanks to your post, i went back and installed youmail 96.4 and the thing works! no more freezes. Also, thank you mookish for tip on having youmail email instead of txt alerts. switched that, but like jabbs1 the emails don't come thru quickly either. but i'm fine going to youmail app on my screen to check. i'm just happy to have visual voice mail on the BB curve. my provider doesn't have visual voicemail right now, unless i upgrade to new curve. can't upgrade right now for free - so thank you youmail for fixing the bug!!
    If you set up youmail to alert your blackberry.net addy, they will come INSTANTLY.
    01-13-10 02:37 PM
    need something like this for the uk i am on 02 anyone know what i could use
    01-13-10 03:00 PM
    Very happy - seems to be working perfectly now - thank you all!!
    01-13-10 03:02 PM
    Will this send you the transcripts of the voicemail????? So you can read it instaed of check it through the handset everytime? How much does it cost?
    01-13-10 03:27 PM
    Will this send you the transcripts of the voicemail????? So you can read it instaed of check it through the handset everytime? How much does it cost?
    YouMail - Voicemail Sent To E-Mail
    01-13-10 03:35 PM
    How is it "way" better? Looking at the screen shots I don't see anything amazing. Can you change youmail greetings with this app? I have about 20 different greeting that I switch between.
    I use it as my everyday voicemail app. I can set a separate alert tone just for voicemails while the YouMail app does not offer that. Also, I prefer polling less than 5 minutes for voicemails.

It also gives you an option on the screen to select your bluetooth, speaker or headset to listen to a message.

Works for me perfect..
    01-13-10 06:34 PM
    I use it as my everyday voicemail app. I can set a separate alert tone just for voicemails while the YouMail app does not offer that. Also, I prefer polling less than 5 minutes for voicemails.

It also gives you an option on the screen to select your bluetooth, speaker or headset to listen to a message.

Works for me perfect..
    I get an email/text when I get a vm, there is your alert, why would I need to poll for new msgs that often? I barely get one voicemail a day. All that will do is kill my battery. And you can select speaker/handset output with the youmail app, you can also change greetings. So what you described is far from "way" better. I wouldn't even say it's even.
    01-13-10 06:48 PM
    One quick thing about youmail. Anyone try to do a batch download off of the youmail website? I have done batch downloads before, but now when I try to do a batch download, it says "batch download failed".

Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,
    B.D.
    01-20-10 01:14 PM
    batch download of what?
    01-20-10 02:07 PM
    batch download of what?
    Sorry. Batch download of messages from the youmail website.

Cheers,
    B.D.
    01-20-10 03:18 PM
    It's been upgraded again to .97 Was hoping the ability to add contact pics, like the hulamail..but not there. Not sure what's new (think the speaker icon changed) but it still works.
    02-16-10 10:48 PM
    The greetings page changed;

02-17-10 02:06 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD