Theme name: Nexus2
    Theme author: jaxjon
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95XX 5.0 OS (requires Berryweather 2.0 for proper functioning but is not necessary)
    Theme Cost: FREE
    Latest Build Date: 01/11/10 -removed all transitions
    Download link(s): OTA
    Source Files: nexus2.zip
    Please perform a batery pull after installation for maximum quality

Hotspots

Clock, Messages, Manage Connections, WIFI Setup, Options(left dots), App Screen(center screen), Quicklaunch(right dots), Berryweather (at top of screen above the icons)...If you don't have Berryweather, you will just not have anythng happen when you press the middle top of the screen.

Multiple Homescreens

Pressing the 16 square icon brings up a choice of 5 different configurations of icons for your homescreen with 2 user customizable Zen icons and multiple configurations of user customizable icons. Pressing each screen representation will bring up that screen.

There is also a 6 item "Hidden Today" screen that has the 2 Zen icons and 4 static icons used with the Hidden Today area; Messages, Phone, SMS (hopefully will work in future RIM), and Calendar as well as a dark semi-transparent background to allow better viewing over the Berryweather icons or wallpaper.

Berryweather settings for Homescreen wallpaper

Style-Icon Centered
    Top Margin-70px
    Left Margin-0px
    Right Margin-0px

Enjoy!

Last edited by jaxjon; 01-11-10 at 09:11 AM.
    01-03-10 08:43 PM
    All I can say is wow .. looks sick .. DL now..

Thanks
    01-03-10 09:28 PM
    looks nice!
    01-03-10 09:31 PM
    Sweeeeet!!! I can't believe this is free! Nice work on this and only 1mb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 10:17 PM
    great work as usual.

01-03-10 10:36 PM
    Wow think you've outdone yourself on this one. Awesome work

01-03-10 10:46 PM
    Jon is there anyway to get the little droid guy as a wallpaper from you for my phone? I have tried to find one that would fit my screen and have had no luck. Thanks in advance I also dl'ed this theme and it would be a perfect wall
    01-03-10 11:35 PM
    Awesome work. Thank you very much for sharing.
    01-04-10 01:50 AM
    Love it, great work as usual...
    01-04-10 06:35 AM
    Added WIFI setup hot spot to wifi icon area (directly under the profiles icon)
    01-04-10 09:20 AM
    Excellent work. as always!
    01-04-10 09:39 AM
    and how bout for the X1 Droid?
    01-04-10 09:52 AM
    Jon is there anyway to get the little droid guy as a wallpaper from you for my phone? I have tried to find one that would fit my screen and have had no luck. Thanks in advance I also dl'ed this theme and it would be a perfect wall
    Here you go! I made the background black, I hope this is what you wanted.
    01-04-10 09:54 AM
    and how bout for the X1 Droid?
    Done also as per your request.
    01-04-10 09:55 AM
    I like this version ten times better than the previous version. My only 2 quirks are the 3 prong waiting thingy, it always slow my phone down and the green overlays wish it was orange like true android os's.
    01-04-10 01:03 PM
    Jon:

haven't been able to get the Wifi hotspot to work on nexus2; either get profiles or BerryWeather . . . and theme seems slow? Will try it with X1 (must be new build?).
    01-04-10 02:11 PM
    I may have an overlay problem with the hotspot..I'll check it out. The homescreen has the equivalent of 5 different docks, I had to set display to none when they are off screen to get the speed to where it is now. It was really slow before that. I will see if I can get the speed up a bit if I can, but with what I have on the homescreen the transition may lag at times. Hopefully the S2 will run it better. Be sure to do a battery pull after install.

01-04-10 03:31 PM
    very nice jax. Amazing theme can tell you put lots of effort into it.

01-04-10 04:46 PM
    Very very nice... Just downloaded. Love the option of the different homescreen selections. I think there is something for everyone in this one.
    01-04-10 05:10 PM
    sorry for asking this if its stupid..but can anyone help me make berryweather my wallpaper and still keep the droid background...everytime i set it, it just goes black
    01-04-10 05:24 PM
    sorry for asking this if its stupid..but can anyone help me make berryweather my wallpaper and still keep the droid background...everytime i set it, it just goes black

Did you download the wallpaper and set it as the background in berryweather?

01-04-10 06:51 PM
    Jax needs to attach the wallpaper in the OP so that you can save the image onto your phone. Then open the BerryWeather app and set that image as the wallpaper in the Homesreen Wallpaper settings.
    01-04-10 06:52 PM
    wallpaper is last image in OP.

01-04-10 09:31 PM
    Man I really like some of these android copies of themes, but I kinda feel weird having ANDROID all over my BB. It would be nice if we could have it look exactly the way it is, except with some BB branding instead of Android.
    01-05-10 09:15 AM
    Fixed WIFI hot spot problem, now should work fine.
    01-05-10 11:37 AM
151 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD