Is there any program out there like TetherBerry for the Eris?

This is the determining factor if i am going Eris or Strom 2
    01-03-10 04:59 PM
    PDANET for Android will do the job. PdaNet -- USB Tether/Bluetooth DUN for Android
    01-03-10 05:43 PM
    Is there any program out there like TetherBerry for the Eris?

This is the determining factor if i am going Eris or Strom 2
    Getting a Storm2 vs a Droid device? Not even a choice trust me I have had multiple BB's and have has the Eris and the Moto Droid the DROID OS makes BB's JAVA look and work like crap that it is.....until RIM leaves JAVA their OS will continue to SUCK.
    01-03-10 06:20 PM
    PDANET for Android will do the job. PdaNet -- USB Tether/Bluetooth DUN for Android
    PDANet works great- but there is a 30 day limit and then you have to pay-

There's also a free way to do it, but you have to root your device.

I really dig how things i used to pay for with my storm (navigation/tethering) come free with the droid... BONUS!

$Matt
    01-03-10 06:39 PM
    thanks guys. . need to find anyone that wants to take over my tether berry account. . it's bought and paid for. . . just needs enter in your own PIN
    01-03-10 09:34 PM
    PDANet works great- but there is a 30 day limit and then you have to pay-

There's also a free way to do it, but you have to root your device.

PDANet is still free after the 30 days, you can only access http sites and not https sites
    01-05-10 05:23 AM
    01-05-10 11:36 AM
    I am so tired of hearing about Pdanet. Honestly its over priced and doesn't work that well. I came across a FREE working solution and NO you don't have to even root your phone.

azilink - Project Hosting on Google Code

This doesn't work for the droid UNTIL you download the 2.01 SDK extract ADB and use it instead of the one provided in the zip.

Maybe now I can see many more threads about Azilink instead of that dreaded pdanet :P
    01-07-10 08:12 PM
    TetherBerry is now Tether.com and they have just announced a Beta of Tether for Android....
    01-08-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD