Today i was texting three different people and they were texting me back but under different names now and again. For example, Russell would text me hello and it would be under his name, i would text back saying hello and text John hello to. The Russell would text me back saying what am i doing but this would come under Johns name. This obviously could cause some problems if i text the wrong person the wrong thing. Any ideas?
    01-03-10 02:00 PM
    One other person was having this issue not sure if they ever resolved it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 02:22 PM
    I've searched and searched for this but no luck. Any ideas anyone?
    01-03-10 07:09 PM
    sames happened to me on the new year arrive, i resolved it downgrade to 330 and upgrade again to 423, now it's working perfect.... ithink the problem was that i restore my adrres book and text information making a backup from my 9000, hope this help you and sorry about my english, From Puerto Rico.....
    01-03-10 07:47 PM
    Are you sure you aren't opening the new message and not closing it? If you have a message open from "John" waiting for a reply and "Russell" sends you a message and you open it with the pop up notice and then "John" replies again and you click his message you will have all of those messages open. If you don't close them you can get confusing.
    01-03-10 08:19 PM
    There is a solution for this. Look for it either in this forum or the OS forums.
    you would basically need to install an sms cod file from an older OS

01-03-10 10:15 PM
    Oh yeah, I'm having this too. At least there is a solution. I'm going to go look for solutions.
    01-03-10 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD