Hi All,

I recently changed my faceplate and the trackball from the original to black.
    I bought everything from truesupplier.

OEM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Trackball Track ball/Joystick with metal list (Black color) *::*Blackberry*::*Trackball / Joystick*::*Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Blackberry Bold 9000 bezel faceplate front cover Frame Matte Black*::*9000*::*Blackberry*::*Housing/Faceplate*::*Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

I changed all the buttons from black to the original buttons, as you can see from the photos (its very easy to change them,just to be a little patient).
    Everything works fine except the trackball. If you compare it with the original trackball, its just awful. You have to do ,two or three moves left or right in order to see on screen one step right or left.I already ordered the black trackball from cnn.cn and i hope that this one is going to work fine T-Mobile G1 OEM black trackball - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G, Sony, cause with the black trackball is just a beauty!!!!

Last edited by afilopou; 01-02-10 at 04:27 PM. Reason: resize photos
    01-02-10 11:26 AM
    Be nice if you can resize the pictures...
    01-02-10 11:41 AM
    The G1 trackball should work fine.

I was also about to order the same parts as you but trackball blue from true supplier and I have a few questions.
    1. Do all the buttons come in Black or just some. So in total there are 6 ( the silent button, volume button, right button, left button, micro-sd door, and battery opener button.
    2. Do the buttons come attached to the black bezel
    3. Do I have to remove any thing off my old silver bezel to this one?
    4. How much was delivery and how long did it take to arrive?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 11:54 AM
    All the buttons come attached but they are all black.You have to remove nothing. I ordered them on the 8th of Dec and they delivered me on the 24th of Dec (through postal).the quality overall of the buttons is not good and that's why I used the buttons of the silver bezel.my opinion is that the black bezel with the silver buttons is much more better.I'm waiting for the trackball from cnn and ill post back about the quality. definitely the quality of the trackball from truesupplier is bad .

01-02-10 01:23 PM
    Alright thx

01-02-10 01:33 PM
    What Theme is that?
    01-02-10 04:08 PM
    What Theme is that?
    The theme is a simple U theme i made with theme builder.Find the attached zip file with the theme (install it with DM) and the wallpaper is from windows vista re sized.Hope to like it
    01-02-10 04:33 PM
    just to confirm,the G1 black trackball works fine.just arrived
    01-05-10 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD