My wife just bought a 3gs that's jailbroken... With blackrain.. Has Cydia running but is always hitting troll bridges?? Why is this??

She also is running appcake which seams better but doesn't let her search?

We are new to Iphone and would love to hear some input on this tipic??
    Like is it possible to change the colour of the home screen .. Is there a better option than cydia or Appcake??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 10:44 AM
    My wife just bought a 3gs that's jailbroken... With blackrain.. Has Cydia running but is always hitting troll bridges?? Why is this??

Like is it possible to change the colour of the home screen .. Is there a better option than cydia or Appcake??

Cydia does not run unless you open it. Rock is another one you can install from Blackra1n
    01-01-10 02:36 PM

If its jailbroken you can dowmload Winterboard and run themes which can change the entire look of your iPhones homescreen and icons depending on the theme you get. You can also select User wallpaper in Winterboard and run your own wallpapers on your homescreens.
    01-03-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD