Does anyone know of a good mobile cam viewer for blackberry? I currently have a security camera (q-see) its a h-264 dvr connected to the internet. i can access through internet explorer via the ip address. it also has a mobile option on it(different port, username and pass)....
    I have tried mobiscope and it doesnt work.

Thanks,

gman
    01-01-10 10:15 AM
    Does anyone know of a good mobile cam viewer for blackberry? I currently have a security camera (q-see) its a h-264 dvr connected to the internet. i can access through internet explorer via the ip address. it also has a mobile option on it(different port, username and pass)....
    I have tried mobiscope and it doesnt work.

Thanks,

gman
    Go to q-see's website and lookup your DVR. They've added blackberry app for a select few blackberries. I've gotten it to work on my 8530, however it flashes the screen a bit and is not the smoothest thing out there.

Here's a link to the DVR software I used.
    View Q-See Products Firmware Files
    03-23-10 10:04 PM
    I have the same DVR and trying to view on a BBstorm. Unfortunately the software on Q-See's site is only for the bold and curve. I did try loading it; however its' useless since the Storm doesn't have a rollerball to move and select things. It seems this functionality could either be made to work on a touch screen, or simply build the choices into the BB Option button and allow to enter through the keyboard.

I sent an email to support to find out about when / if they may port it over for touchphone users.

We'll see if they respond.
    04-29-10 10:58 AM
    I have a bold 9700 and the Blackberry viewing software does not work for me, just says connecting... then goes to player ready but blank screen. Have called Qsee tech support and they can't figure it out either. I also had a friend install it on his 8900 and he also can't get it to work.
    09-04-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD