Hi, own a storm 2 got it not to long ago.

I was going to load .428 on it the leaked for the 9550, wiped my device and started app loader. It got to loading RAM IMAGE or whatever (the first step) and then immediatly I get an error a core file .622 is missing.

I gave up and tried to reload the .320 official version NOTHING! still got an error. Please help me somebody.

I have loaded every leak hybrid ect.. on my S1 and never had a problem. Am I missing something that is different on an S2???

Thank You.

all i did was wipe phone
    install
    remove vendor file
    shrink
    and try to load with app loader.
    12-31-09 08:25 PM
    Does anyone know? Have any advice I really need my phone and this is kind of a odd unexpected never happened before problem.
    12-31-09 08:44 PM
    If you have access to a friends PC, load .320 on it and then run apploader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 09:21 PM
    Except I already have the .320 file I downloaded earlier.

What happens is says it's loading RAM Image finishes phone resets but never comes back on no red LED light and then I get an error and everything stops
    12-31-09 09:27 PM
    what are you wiping with? If not BBSAK use that and make sure the shrink did not get rid of something important.
    12-31-09 09:30 PM
    yea BBSAK. All I remove when I shrink is default backgrounds and the videos OTA upgrade, Docs. To Go. Help files all the IM except facebook + BBM all alanguages except English TTY, all vcast stuff and that junk and I get rid of voice dialing and all games
    12-31-09 09:32 PM
    try deleting the OS you got and redownload it - possible it was corrupted. Rewipe your phone and see if you can get the 507 error then start over with the whole process and see if that gets you anywhere

also the .428 took quite awhile to load on my phone - give it time and see what happens
    12-31-09 09:51 PM
    App loader recognizes the S2 PIN # when it has the 507 Error accross the screen but desktop manager doesn't. Both cause the computer to crash.

There isnt some way to load the new software through mac desktop manager? Like the S2 .320 is already installed or can be downloaded from the internet for it is there?

Thanks everyone I've never had a problem before and this is incredibly frustrating
    12-31-09 09:52 PM
    try deleting the OS you got and redownload it - possible it was corrupted. Rewipe your phone and see if you can get the 507 error then start over with the whole process and see if that gets you anywhere

also the .428 took quite awhile to load on my phone - give it time and see what happens
    I would but I get the loading RAM image and then the computer gives me an error and restarts on itself.
    12-31-09 09:53 PM
    Okay tried again and nothing. Says "Uploading RAM Image" phone resets LED goes on and off quick and then nothing screen stays black. On my comp an errors comes up. The file changes everytime

"A core file is available in "/cores/core.1997". Please request support and include the contents of the log file and core file."

Anyone have any ideas the error comes up with both .428 and .320 all I did was wipe the phone and try install a new leak done it dozens of times
    12-31-09 10:15 PM
    I would but I get the loading RAM image and then the computer gives me an error and restarts on itself.
    Kinda sounds like a problem with your PC? Or a corrupt OS installer file

I would delete the OS file as mentioned earlier and re download the .428 OS and try again. I would also try BBSAK to load.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 12:37 AM
    Yea, I'm still working on this. No question it's my PC or actually i'm betting the OS file. I don't know if it has a bug that corrupts everything else but all I know is that this is terrible.

I loaded everything imaginable on my S1 and I can't imagine there is a difference when installing leaks on an S2
    01-01-10 12:53 AM
    Okay so what if my comp has a tendency not to recognize the Storm2?

I mean the PIN doesn't show up and I'm pretty sure when it says uploading RAM Image and the phone tries to restart I don't think the comp finds it and that may be the issue? Any suggestions???

Thank You
    01-01-10 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD