Thanks guys.
    12-31-09 02:26 PM
    Thanks guys.
    I am not sure about VVM but why would you want to use an AT&T Bold on T-Mobile. You will lose 3G.
    12-31-09 03:00 PM
    I don't believe it will but you could try loading the vvm service books from tmobile and see if it works.
    12-31-09 03:17 PM
    to adgrant: Why do thousand of folk have an ATT Bold unlocked on TM? Easy answer, the Bold is a great phone, even if it has a bit slower EDGE. And, with 2G there is better battery life too.

Regarding the VVM on TM: when you go to the my-tmobile website and go to the VVM section, there are no Blackberry listed as phones that have the option. On the beta forum some say they do have VVM on some versions of OS5.
    01-01-10 09:59 AM
    yes you can add vvm, you will need to call and have the free, becuase your a blackberry, super gangsta, feature added. once added they will than send you over the service books and can walk you through installing the app itself. hope this helps. and yes the bold 9000 is an awesome phone. atts 3g is great, tmobiles data is good. wifi is better and more stable than both. it is what it is. its like living in a place where you get alot of snow and driving a porsche. you still got those leather heated seats and motor under the hood. sounds so sexy.
    01-01-10 10:03 AM
    to adgrant: Why do thousand of folk have an ATT Bold unlocked on TM? Easy answer, the Bold is a great phone, even if it has a bit slower EDGE. And, with 2G there is better battery life too.
    The Bold is a great phone but the Bold 9700 is a better phone and available in a version which supports 3G on T-Mobile and UMA.
    01-01-10 01:05 PM
    definitely possible. Go to MyT-Mobile and choose 9700 as your blackberry. Add the free VVM option and it should work.
    01-01-10 02:11 PM
    definitely possible. Go to MyT-Mobile and choose 9700 as your blackberry. Add the free VVM option and it should work.
    That hasn't worked for me so far. It shows that I have VVM on my account and I have the icon and everything, but when I click on the icon it takes me to a screen that asks if I've enabled it on my wireless server, to which I answer yes, then it tells me to call my voicemail to set it up. It calls, and nothing happens. I had it working on my T-Mobile 8900, but can't seem to get it to work on my Bold 9000.
    01-01-10 02:16 PM
    Bold 9000 VVM will NEVER work on T-Mobile even if you upgrade to OS 5.0

The phone is not supported by T-Mobile and will NEVER be. You can add all the VVM service books and will find out that it will not work. This have been discussed numerous times and confirmed by many T-Mobile Blackberry reps and members.
    01-01-10 02:59 PM
    Bold 9000 VVM will NEVER work on T-Mobile even if you upgrade to OS 5.0

The phone is not supported by T-Mobile and will NEVER be. You can add all the VVM service books and will find out that it will not work. This have been discussed numerous times and confirmed by many T-Mobile Blackberry reps and members.
    I'm pretty sure VVM isn't controlled via service books. Yes it can work, check out this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/swi...mobile-383128/
    01-01-10 07:26 PM
    I added the VVM via my online account and called CS. They told me to give it 24/48 hours to show on my phone and if it didn't to call back and talk to the unsupported device group. So it was nice to hear they will support none Tmobile devices on their network. I will be calling today to see if we can get the VVM working on my BOLD. I will post here today what the verdict outcome is.
    01-05-10 07:14 AM
    I added the VVM via my online account and called CS. They told me to give it 24/48 hours to show on my phone and if it didn't to call back and talk to the unsupported device group. So it was nice to hear they will support none Tmobile devices on their network. I will be calling today to see if we can get the VVM working on my BOLD. I will post here today what the verdict outcome is.
    Leave a VM for yourself and see if you get a really unusual SMS. If you do, let me know.
    01-05-10 10:15 AM
    I've also got an att 9700 unlocked on tmo. I even have UMA working. Vvm is added to my account too. Still not working, asks to call vm, that fails, hit cancel and it says to goto an att website. Any advice? TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 12:38 PM
    Did you ever get this to work?

03-08-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD