Hey guys!

I just bought a Bold 9700 from T-Mobile and switched from the 9630 on VZW.

Just a few questions ...

I had to download BB App World from the web and I cannot find application center to update all my applications. I've looked everywhere for it and I don't know what to do to get it or does this phone not have it?

the other one I had I just cannot remember but I'll post it here when I do !

Thanks so much everyone!
    Last edited by tanjiro; 12-30-09 at 10:06 PM.
    12-30-09 08:08 PM
    apploader is located in desktop manager im not sure if thats what your looking for?
    12-30-09 08:11 PM
    No sorry, I meant Application Center**
    12-30-09 08:12 PM
    If you downloaded BB App World from the phone browser, it should be in the Downloads folder on the Applications screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 09:13 PM
    I know that... I'm asking where can I get application center because it isn't on my phone.
    12-30-09 10:05 PM
    blackberry.com/appworld :]
    12-30-09 10:14 PM
    I think I'm being misunderstood ... this isn't an appworld question .. I want Application Center .. which isn't on my App world .. it's preinstalled on every BB i've owned .. which is just about 8 Tours from Verizon and a Storm2.

Is this not offered on T-Mobile?
    12-30-09 10:16 PM
    It's on the phone, but like you I can't find the program to actually launch it. Go to your Applications list under Options and list Add-On. It's listed there as version 5.0.0, but launching it still remains, to me at least, a puzzle.
    12-30-09 10:17 PM
    Honestly, I find the application center no use at all. However, if you need that you'll have to go through OS upgrading steps. There will be a selection of add-on applications. Scroll down until you find Application Center then check it.
    12-30-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD