So this has been happening to me for about two months, but recently has become a 3 times a day issue. My phone will just stop ringing, no audible alerts at all, it won't even play music (when I try playing music it says media error). The remedy is having to do a battery pull (switching between profiles, turning off and on don't work), or switching to vibrate but I don't always have my phone on me to feel it or am I close enough to hear it vibrate on the surface. At first I thought it was a low battery issue because that was the first time it happened, but then it happened one time with my battery at 95%. Second I thought it was an issue of silencing my phone too much, like when messages come in while typing something else, but its happened a few times when my phone has just been sitting untouched in my holster or on the table. Third I thought it was a memory issue, but I always try to keep my memory above 33000000 bytes (at the very least above 30000000). Fourth...I'm out of reasons and ideas, so I am turning to the ever knowledgeable folks of crackberry nation...what is going on with my Curve and what is the remedy? Is this worth getting repaired, I have insurance, but I would rather leave Sprint out of this as much as I can...plus I want my beloved Curve to holdout until Tour 2 comes out ? Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Diggs31; 12-30-09 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Addint tags
    12-30-09 01:48 PM
    Many posts about this issue. Try this, it has worked for most people, and it is easy to do:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fix...-169-a-380296/
    12-30-09 01:57 PM
    Thanks...should have dug deeper than the first page
    12-30-09 02:01 PM
    No problem.
    12-30-09 02:31 PM
    Just to add a data point, please post in that thread whether or not that fix works for you. Thanks.
    12-30-09 05:08 PM
    I'll be sure to do that
    01-02-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD