Hello all! I have had my bold 9700 for a little over a week now and have downloaded the facebook/bing/etc. apps for it. I also set up 3 emails on it. I stopped receiving alerts for all of them two days after...is it something I did? The apps work, but no alerts.

Also, I hid two pictures that were sent to me via BB messenger and now I can't find them! I saw the option to unhide (show all) last night, but I don't get that option anymore. Please help!!!

One more thing, the camera 'tilts' sometimes when I press the button to turn it on. It does works after I turn it off and then on again, is this normal?

Thanks to all!
    12-30-09 12:42 PM
    Log onto AT&T BIS website and resend your "Service Books".

I don't remember off hand how to find hidden pictures... maybe someone can help.
    12-30-09 12:48 PM
    As soon as you open your media folder hit the menu button and go to "explore."

Find the folder where you think these BBM pics are. Once in there, hit menu, "show
    hidden."
    12-30-09 12:53 PM
    not sure what you mean by the camera tilts?
    12-30-09 12:58 PM
    Last night, for example, when I pressed the button on the right to turn the camera on, the screen went all kinds of different colors. It kinda looked like a TV.
    12-30-09 01:02 PM
    As soon as you open your media folder hit the menu button and go to "explore."

Find the folder where you think these BBM pics are. Once in there, hit menu, "show
    hidden."
    I tried that, but I don't get the show all option
    12-30-09 01:04 PM
    I tried that, but I don't get the show all option
    Are you plenty sure? The option is "Show Hidden."
    12-30-09 01:06 PM
    Are you plenty sure? The option is "Show Hidden."
    Well, maybe I'm BB technologically challenged! I kept 'playing' with it and found the pictures. Thanks a lot for the help forever 29!
    12-30-09 01:14 PM
    I keep reading about these Service Books; I'm about to get my 9700 too, what are they?!
    12-30-09 01:41 PM
    in short, they configure your device for a variety of BlackBerry services. It's basically over-the-air programming. It normally happens automatically, but sometimes you'll need to re-send them from your carrier.

FAQ: Explanation Of Each BlackBerry Service Book Type | BerryReview.com �

https://www.wireless.att.com/support...B/KB49057.html
    12-30-09 04:46 PM
    Last night, for example, when I pressed the button on the right to turn the camera on, the screen went all kinds of different colors. It kinda looked like a TV.
    Would have been cool if the channel changed .....
    12-30-09 04:56 PM
    Thank you all for the help, but the service books re-send didn't really work. My three email accounts still not work

Is there anything else I could do? I already deleted them and re-added them, re-sent the books, clicked everything possible (not really ....HELP ME!!!!! I'm a newbie big time!!!

And Joe.Kent___it would have been cool if the channel had changed
    01-01-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD