So, I'd like your input. I currently have an 8330 on Verizon. I wasn't planning on a new phone anytime soon as I am not eligible for upgrade for another 7 months, but my wife is now shopping for a smartphone, and I just received a flier that I can upgrade early!

I've really been thinking about trying out the Storm2 but I am not sure how I'll do with the touch screen after being used to the keyboard. All those Iphone and Droid folks do fine with it though, so I'd assume I could make it

The big question that I have is other than the touchscreen, what is the difference between the three (namely the curve and tour)? The curve/tour seem very similar. I don't really notice a difference.

The only real complaint I have on my 8330 is that it can be a little laggy sometimes - for example, I'll select one icon, but it's lagging and will actually launch another application. The web browser has gotten a LOT better since I first purchased it (OS 4.3!), but it's still not that great. I think the Storm2 has a much better browser.

I'd appreciate all of your input on the differences between the 3.
    12-29-09 10:24 PM
    Are you talking about the Curve 8530 compared to the Tour?

Curve 8530: Wifi, no flash camera on a 2mp camera
    Tour: Hi-res screen, 3.2 mp camera w/flash, no Wifi

There are more differences but to me, those stand out as some "deal-breakers" to me. I have a Tour and love it to death.
    12-29-09 11:32 PM
    Good to know, thanks for the head's up. I didn't know about the wifi and camera flash differences.
    12-30-09 12:38 AM
    I always advise also using both in store. Stores should have demo units for you to actually play with. I know that some users prefer one keyboard over another. The Tour's keys are all together and the Curve had spaces between the keys.
    12-30-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD