If there is going to be an official announcement about the Google phone (or whatever you choose to call it) being supported by T-mobile, am I wrong in thinking that IF Verizon has a new device coming out, that they would almost have to announce it soon, so as to not have everyone jump to T-Mobile.

I'm not looking for something better than the "google phone", just want to see an alternative to what VZ already has since none of them knocks my socks off.
    Last edited by hal1; 12-29-09 at 06:38 PM.
    12-29-09 06:17 PM
    I'd say that's fair, and they may make some announcement come CES. However no evidence points to a new 1ghz android device being released in early Jan, if that's what you're looking for.

I know I am.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 06:25 PM
    I do hope VZW comes out with something new as far as Android. I want the Droid but I would love to see if it can be topped by Google. I don't think a lot of folks will be jumping to TMO like that. Folks want 4 different kind of phones:

The iPhone

A super PDA

Something for the kids to be cool and hip with no additional charges

Something basic with no bells or whistle
    12-29-09 06:29 PM
    I would'nt expect an announcement soon. Moto and VZW are still pushing the Moto Droid. They've invested in Super Bowl commercials for it, etc. They are not going to overshadow the Droid, with the success its having. Not for months, anyway.
    12-29-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD