Hello all, I am fairly new to the BlackBerry scene and was just wodnering what you guys thought was the best browser for a Curve 8330.
    Thanks in advance!
    12-29-09 02:08 PM
    I like Bolt. Opera works great too, I just prefer the look and feel of Bolt.
    12-29-09 03:24 PM
    +1 for Bolt as well. Opera looks nice but it just runs to laggy for me to really be useful.
    12-29-09 06:12 PM
    Opera works awesome and fast on mine
    12-29-09 08:00 PM
    Opera works awesome and fast on mine
    I agree. I downloaded bolt and just hated how it looked. Opera has been great for me. I wish we could get skyfire.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 08:05 PM
    I usually just use the BB one, unless I'm on a site that doesn't display properly, then I use Bolt. Used to use Opera but Bolt does a better job on more sites.

12-29-09 09:09 PM
    Honestly just download Opera(4.2 NOT the beta 5.0) and Bolt both.

I switch back and forth with each.

I prefer Opera for searching google, but I like the way Bolt renders most all other pages. Bolt can support youtube videos as well which is nice.

In the end I prefer Bolt a little better, but Opera just LOOKS better as far as clarity of fonts and pages.
    12-29-09 09:14 PM
    IMO, you just need to try them all, certain pages look/do better in diff browsers. Overall, OperaMini suits me the best. Good luck!
    12-30-09 08:53 AM
    i use bb browser, bolt, and opera. i don't surf a huge amount so they all work pretty ok for me(right now) each has it's appeal. find the one that works best for you though.
    12-30-09 09:08 AM
    I am having lots of issues w the internet being very very slow on Sprint w BB browser and operating system 4.3. Plus I frequently don't connect at all and get an error messge saying Cannot Connect to Server - Communication Failure.

Anyone else have this problem? I have lots of bars and calls are fine. My browsing speed used to be great but now it is bad. I do battery pulls every day along w Quick Pull each night to no avail. Browsing is still awful.

Would upgrading my system to 4.5 fix this? I have reluctant to attempt this as this my first BBerry and I don't want to mess it up. Would a different Browser help this? Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

12-30-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD