This was created for the 9700, but I also have a 9630 and have been running it on it with no issues. So I figured I'd share it with you 9630 users.

Worked 99% of the bugs out, from my previous 2 themes. Added some detail and some icon changes.

Hope you enjoy..

It's only for OS 5.0 for the time being, due to the .thm file corrupting.

Screen Shots were taken before the new speaker icons.

Click Here for OTA

Special Thanks JMRNaplesFl and to BB 9700 power users group on BBM.

Click here if you wish to donate
    12-29-09 04:52 AM
    what about hotkey shortcuts? are they implemented in this

spacebar=quicklaunch, $ <whatever>
    etc

?

or you could download and try it out

been running this theme most of the day nice work
    12-29-09 01:23 PM
    Will this be made available for OS 4.7?
    12-29-09 01:26 PM
    why the he|| would i waste my time downloading a theme if i didn't know if it had shortcuts or not. it's not that hard for the maker of the theme to explain its features thoroughly

on the same shoe it's just as easy to download it and try it .. if not delete it
    12-29-09 01:38 PM
    why the he|| would i waste my time downloading a theme if i didn't know if it had shortcuts or not. it's not that hard for the maker of the theme to explain its features thoroughly
    If it had shortcuts they would be listed, it's not to hard not list something that isn't there. IF IT WAS INCLUDED, I WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED IT. lol some peoples kids...
    12-29-09 01:40 PM
    Where did you get your icons from? Would like to get a set like that.
    12-30-09 05:13 AM
    Where did you get your icons from? Would like to get a set like that.
    I downloaded about 600 different icon sets. So it's a mix from several different sets. The folders and router came off a sony ericcson phone icon set. Several of them I had to just go find individually.. All of them I had to resize or edit in some way.
    12-30-09 05:21 AM
    I was going to download this theme since it looked really nice, but then I read the rest of the thread and saw your rudeness to a poster merely asking a quesion. No thanks, courtesy is free and simple but goes a long way in this world.
    01-14-10 05:56 PM
    no shortcuts... would be awesome if you could add spacebar as the quicklaunch shortcut! otherwise, theme is great
    01-14-10 08:16 PM
    I like this theme but it needs shortcut for quicklaunch badly. I still have it installed hoping for an update
    01-14-10 09:19 PM
    Very nice theme !!! Thanks for making it free for all to use !
    01-14-10 10:48 PM
    nice theme! great job!
    01-14-10 10:55 PM
    nice theme! great job!
    Thank you!

My premium themes do have shortcuts.

They can be found here Smartphone Apps - MobiHand Apps Store
    01-14-10 11:44 PM
    This was created for the 9700, but I also have a 9630 and have been running it on it with no issues. So I figured I'd share it with you 9630 users.

Worked 99% of the bugs out, from my previous 2 themes. Added some detail and some icon changes.

Hope you enjoy..

It's only for OS 5.0 for the time being, due to the .thm file corrupting.

Screen Shots were taken before the new speaker icons.

Click Here for OTA

Special Thanks JMRNaplesFl and to BB 9700 power users group on BBM.

Click here if you wish to donate
    can you take off the text for the 7th icon. im using it for the weather and it doesnt look right with the weathers temperature showing and the text next to it showing the samething. thats all i would like to be changed. other than that the theme is rocking. cant wait for the essex so i can put it on there. thanks again.
    01-15-10 03:44 PM
    do you have the wallpaper image?
    01-15-10 04:11 PM
    never mind i found it
    01-15-10 04:16 PM
    What weather application are you using?
    01-15-10 09:32 PM
    Will this be available for OS 4.7? Looks like an awesome theme!
    01-15-10 09:35 PM
    What weather application are you using?
    Berry Weather or BeWeather. I've tried every weather app out there, and it is by far the best I've used, and worth every penny it costs. You can find it here

BerryWeather - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps on OnlyBlackBerry.com
    01-16-10 03:20 AM
    Will this be available for OS 4.7? Looks like an awesome theme!
    I'm sorry but I made the mistake of overwriting the original .thm file which corrupted it.. and left the theme forever for 5.0. Instead of remaking it, I started from scratch and remade it with a vengeance. I put so much time in the remake and I got such a positive response on blackcorpo that I released the remake as BeLeather a premium theme. All my premium themes can be found here:

Premium Themes By Cellular-Pros (KSW1)
    01-16-10 03:24 AM
    I'm sorry but I made the mistake of overwriting the original .thm file which corrupted it.. and left the theme forever for 5.0. Instead of remaking it, I started from scratch and remade it with a vengeance. I put so much time in the remake and I got such a positive response on blackcorpo that I released the remake as BeLeather a premium theme. All my premium themes can be found here:

Premium Themes By Cellular-Pros (KSW1)
    Thanks for the link.
    01-16-10 04:11 AM
    Very nice and doesn't seem to slow down my BB at all. Sleek, nice transitions, and it has a very professional look to it.

Great job. I think I'll be using this one for awhile.
    01-17-10 03:30 AM
    Is Firefox working and part of this theme?
    01-17-10 11:37 AM
    Is Firefox working and part of this theme?
    You get the option to choose firefox as your web emulation in general options in your browser. As far as the theme, it's just the icon.
    01-17-10 05:14 PM
    Love the theme. Thanks!!!
    01-19-10 09:50 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD