iBerry Theme

UPDATE 12/28/09 - MAJOR UPDATE. UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY FOR MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT.

Designed by: Artem Cheban

Turn your BlackBerry into an iPhone for free with iBerry.

• 4 Static, User-Changeable Dock Icons
    • 10 Hidden Today Items
    • Fast and Functional
    • Very Wallpaper Friendly

Free iBerry Theme at Gemblock

Please consider a donation via PayPal if you like the theme.
    12-28-09 03:14 PM
    Awesome theme and thanks for the download but could you tell me what the difference is between this and your iphoney theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 03:25 PM
    Awesome theme and thanks for the download but could you tell me what the difference is between this and your iphoney theme?

iBerry is more of an exact replica. It's free because it uses apple's icons...

iPhony is an original version where selling it wouldn't get us in trouble since the graphics are original art.
    12-28-09 03:49 PM
    wud u consider doin 16 icon homescreen version. ive been lookin everywhere for a really good iphone replica for os 5.0
    12-30-09 11:22 AM
    this app is super fast. nice change from normal BB icons. thanks!
    12-30-09 08:07 PM
    wud u consider doin 16 icon homescreen version. ive been lookin everywhere for a really good iphone replica for os 5.0
    I would also appreciate and pay for this
    12-31-09 12:50 AM
    I would also appreciate and pay for this
    If more people ask me for it, then maybe I will. I'm very busy these days.
    12-31-09 01:43 AM
    Had this on my old 8820. Was awesome
    12-31-09 03:38 AM
    any hidden dock themes using these icons? is it possible to integrate a hidden dock for this theme?

love the layout. i also love hidden docks and lots of wallpaper lol

thanks
    12-31-09 02:14 PM
    If more people ask me for it, then maybe I will. I'm very busy these days.
    count me in!!
    01-02-10 10:00 AM
    have you guys seen this one?
    01-02-10 02:07 PM
    have you guys seen this one?
    awesome thanks
    01-02-10 07:55 PM
    The BBM icon is a little bit smaller than the rest of the icons. Just a heads up. Very nice, clean theme though.
    01-04-10 10:49 AM
    I've seen the iphone 3g theme used it too but its not 5.0 upgraded yet.

01-04-10 07:45 PM
    The BBM icon is a little bit smaller than the rest of the icons. Just a heads up. Very nice, clean theme though.
    I agree. The theme is very nice except that BBM icon is smaller then the rest and it makes it look funny. If you could fix that then it would be great. I also notice that you dont have any hot spots on the main page. You might want to consider adding some such as Options or Manage Connections. I would definately use this app as my default theme if these things were added. Also a 9 icon hidden scroll up dock would be great. That way the main page could look like the real iphone page.Let us know if these are things you're looking at correcting or adding. Thanks
    Last edited by sezaro21; 01-06-10 at 12:17 PM.
    01-06-10 10:47 AM
    I'll speak for Artem regarding the BBM icon. This is related to the OS, not to theme. I've had this issue with a couple themes I've tried, as have many others.
    01-06-10 11:07 AM
    I've seen the iphone 3g theme used it too but its not 5.0 upgraded yet.

I have it on my phone and it works fine. But I did try today to put it on a storm 1 and it didn't work in landscape, it had the white bars. Not sure what the issue is...

01-07-10 10:52 AM
    Very nicely done, I like it....Thanks
    01-07-10 11:22 AM
    Is this the same as "iBerry Slide"? If it is, the slide to unlock doesn't work right? Also this isn't 5.0 upgraded right? I have problems when I turn it sideways. I'm finding it hard to get a good iBerry-type theme on my Storm 2.
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 01-08-10 at 10:06 AM.
    01-08-10 09:59 AM
    Is this the same as "iBerry Slide"? If it is, the slide to unlock doesn't work right? Also this isn't 5.0 upgraded right? I have problems when I turn it sideways. I'm finding it hard to get a good iBerry-type theme on my Storm 2.
    iBerry Slide hasn't been updated for Storm 5.0. And you'll need to use a different app for slide to unlock to work. Composer doesn't do a good job on it.
    01-09-10 03:45 PM
    iBerry Slide hasn't been updated for Storm 5.0. And you'll need to use a different app for slide to unlock to work. Composer doesn't do a good job on it.
    I guess I'll just have to wait then. I haven't seen a 5.0 compatible theme that I've liked so I'm using the default.
    01-12-10 08:37 AM
    Amazing theme and I love it so much !
    But perhaps you could change the position of battery and signal as blackberry should be,or maybe move the data transfer symbol to the upper left along with the signal bar,then it would be perfect!

01-13-10 02:30 AM
    Nice theme man, however, too many iphone themes out already. Need to seperate yourself from everyone else.
    01-13-10 05:50 AM
    Nice theme man, however, too many iphone themes out already. Need to seperate yourself from everyone else.
    Have you seen how fast this theme works? All those other ones are super slow and laggy.

Try it out and see for yourself.

I just wanted to make a nice iBerry theme once and for all, so enjoy!
    01-14-10 07:20 PM
    everytime I go to download this theme it wants me to do a survey and give my personal info. so until that is stopped I say no thank you
    02-24-10 01:46 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD