I know that Where has this feature but it is such a large app to have install for that single feature. Can anyone work on something simple that functions similarly to the gas price feature in where?
    12-28-09 02:02 PM
    Why would you want a program that only does this when where already does it and poynt will have it as soon as the new update is released?
    12-28-09 07:09 PM
    Not an app, so it wont take up memory:
    http://gasbuddytogo.com/
    12-28-09 07:28 PM
    Life in pocket has this feature also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 05:47 AM
    Life in pocket has this feature also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Aww, you beat me to it!
    12-29-09 06:04 AM
    Why would you want a program that only does this when where already does it and poynt will have it as soon as the new update is released?
    I love poynt. When is update expected?
    12-29-09 09:04 AM
    At one point I thought the Poynt update was going to come before Christmas but now I have no idea when it is going to come. I was actually thinking about emailing them today and asking... not that they would give me an answer but I could at least try.
    Last edited by gafly; 12-29-09 at 09:52 AM. Reason: I just realized I used point and poynt in the same sentence.
    12-29-09 09:52 AM
    well if poynt comes out with this on their next update then i will be set
    12-29-09 07:57 PM
    Not an app, so it wont take up memory:
    http://gasbuddytogo.com/
    +1 I use this site often and it works just fine.
    12-30-09 07:23 AM
    What I've found with "Where" is that the prices aren't always current, they're usually a day behind, but the "website" one is usually accurate.
    12-31-09 07:25 AM
    It's gas price is more updated than Where and it also has voice navigation integrated to one clik bring you there with voice turn by turn.

I also like the UI better.
    That's exactly what I said, so I assume you were pointing out to "ecksdog" my reference to Where not being current.
    01-02-10 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD