- classic dimensions icon set
    - clean and simple
    - space bar triggers quicklaunch
    - wallpaper friendly due to transparency
    - text/size: bbalphasans/24
    - weather & today versions
    - big thanks to HellKatzX for ota hosting!

fresh ota: http://bit.ly/5AexG4

fresh weather ota: http://bit.ly/7DcFig

fresh today ota: http://bit.ly/7ZORTn
    12-27-09 10:14 PM
    Looks great woelv! I wish it was for 9550 also
    12-27-09 10:48 PM
    Real nice today plus with calender and messages display would be appreciated though...but very sweet theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:52 PM
    thanks! sorry, HellKatzX, if you had a 9600, but 9550..
    12-27-09 11:06 PM
    Nice looking theme,
    Btw, where can I find the grass wallpaper that you're using in this theme ? Thx :]

12-28-09 02:33 AM
    it is a droid wallpaper, here you go..
    12-28-09 02:43 AM
    Really nice....love the wp....would be hard for me to go back to the older icons look but some love them still....good work !
    Thx for sharing
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 12-28-09 at 10:02 AM.
    12-28-09 09:00 AM
    I'm relatively new to BB so I didn't know these are "older" icons, but they're tiny and cute, I like them. This is a very nice theme. The white and green is very fresh so that is an appropriate name. Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for considering functionality and including a QL hot key!

12-28-09 10:00 AM
    I've noticed a couple things when I downloaded this theme. 1. I use the latest version of Berryweather, and my temp isn't being displayed om the homescreen banner, it only shows on the app screen. 2. On the homescreen the "m" is cut off when displaying the time...e.g 10:00AM. Thought you'd want to know. FYI I'm using the today version.
    Thanks again

12-28-09 10:29 AM
    hi Iluvbb! glad you like the theme

thanks for your hint about the cut off "m" - as i am german my bb displays 24-hour time, so there is no am/pm on my screen. i'll change this asap and will ask HellKatzX to exchange the ota files.

i generally did not include the text for the homescreen icons by the way, thats why the temperature isnt shown. I am using BerryWeather as well, just go to "settings" - "show temperature badge on hs icon".
    12-28-09 10:50 AM
    WOW, when the cut off thing is fixed, im totally using this theme for my tour, i love the dimension icon set, i just dont know how to use it without theme builder blowing it up
    12-28-09 12:39 PM
    new ota files available now.

@drzera: you have to resize the canvas to 80x80 pixels to keep the dimensions icons shape
    12-28-09 05:25 PM
    new ota files available now.

@drzera: you have to resize the canvas to 80x80 pixels to keep the dimensions icons shape
    OMFG I LOVE U (no homo)...U JUST FREAKING MADE MY WEEK!!!!!!!! i can finnaly make basically any zen theme for myself ive ever wanted with android icons, palm pre icons, anything! thank you, ur definately in my top 5 list of best theme makers!
    12-28-09 11:12 PM
    haha, you are very welcome. glad to hear i could help you

i am just a beginner in theme making though, the little i know is from here.
    12-29-09 12:11 AM
    Will this be for OS 5 devices as well?

12-29-09 10:14 AM
    @ woelv: im trying to make a side dock theme, and i resized the canvas for the "background tab" and "background tab focus" and when i put them to the side and choose to export, i cannot because it extends left over the homescreen...what do u suggest i do? (the one thing i want is a sidedock theme like the 83xx with dimension icons, [even the app list button]).
    12-29-09 12:45 PM
    and also, in the normal version, the time cut off is still there
    12-29-09 01:19 PM
    @jeffpettis8800: i am using 4.7 myself right now and dont even have plazmic5 installed.. as soon as my carrier offers os5 i will update and probably port my themes.

@drzera: sorry for the cut off, thought i had it. changed it again and sent it to HellKatzX for hosting. for the theming question.. i dont know actually. maybe you put the icon text left from the icon so it got outsides the borders? chosing "reposition applications" you should see where you stepped over. in case you actually cant put the icons as far to the left as you want without getting trouble, you may have to modify the icons like that: create a transparent 80x80 icon. use "move" in photoshop to drop the icons into that transparent icon, going as far as possible to the left border of the icon. i dont know, that would be a lot of work actually and your icons are sort out of balance in the application screen. do you know the theme developers forum in here? maybe someone can help you there: http://forums.crackberry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115
    12-29-09 01:57 PM
    the text is on the right, oh well, i guess ill use a normal zen theme...but i think you should try to make a side dock theme since you probably know what your doing more than i do
    12-29-09 04:13 PM
    sorry, i dont have the time right now. keep on trying!
    12-30-09 04:08 AM
    okay, is that time cut off fixed?
    12-30-09 09:30 AM
    Should be.

12-30-09 09:37 AM
    Where does the canvas get resized? Or do I have to delete the theme then redownload it?

Scratch this got it working good....when u got time a today plus would be awesome great work on this theme
    Last edited by DCowboys1; 01-02-10 at 03:51 PM.
    01-02-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD