I've been trying to upgrade from my curve to a TP2 since the black friday promotion, and no corporate store around me or resaler has had ANY in since the 3 they had on black friday... Where are all the phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:03 PM
    They're out of stock. What do you mean where are they? USCC can only sell them when HTC delivers them.

12-27-09 11:09 PM
    One would think they would have some kind of stock built up before a release of a new phone. The amount of times I've been to the store and called 611, and called other stores, up to 2 hours away from me you would think I could have found ONE by now!

12-28-09 07:02 AM
    I know what you're saying but it just sounds like the Black Friday sale completely decimated USCC's stock. Further, it's not as though new stock just trickles in, plus there are a lot of people who ordered TP2's either online or via Telesales during the Black Friday promotion who still have not received their phones because of the lack of stock so I would think those orders have priority over new ones or filling in-store inventory.

12-28-09 09:48 AM
    When my store got our stock we only received 6. They were gone by the Black Friday sale. The issue appears to be with HTC. They shipped a limited number on release and have not been able to meet demand at this time. The units we will/are receiving are being used to fill orders from Black Friday. Once those orders are filled you will see them in the stores.
    12-28-09 07:49 PM
    Well, I feel bad for someone who's been waiting a month for there phone. but telesales wouldn't let me even place an order for one during black friday due to no supply. Hmmm.. I don't see why HTC would hold back on supply like that! By the time people get there tp2's there going to want a different phone. I'm already thinking I should wait a little longer and see what's next after the new year

12-28-09 11:22 PM
    I know the Touch Pro 2 is now available in my zip code area on the USCC website it stayed unavailable since thanksgiving but now the option to purchase is back. I'm in NC though.

12-29-09 01:24 PM
    I know the Touch Pro 2 is now available in my zip code area on the USCC website it stayed unavailable since thanksgiving but now the option to purchase is back. I'm in NC though.

Not only is it available but in most markets its discounted significantly, $100 after rebates.

12-29-09 02:20 PM
    Any special sale going on to get that price? I noticed that price today and really hope that's the new everyday price

12-29-09 09:29 PM
    Any special sale going on to get that price? I noticed that price today and really hope that's the new everyday price

It appears to be the new "regular price" but that's not to say that it might not be only available at that price for a limited time.

12-30-09 08:39 AM
    USCC site says select phones 50% off for a limited time

12-30-09 08:01 PM
    I got one on the black friday sale and took it back a week later. It honestly is one of the nicest phones I have ever held, but windows mobile is the worst operating system I have ever used. If you count on getting your emails right when they come in then the TP2 is not the phone for you. I was getting a lag time of anywhere between 5 min. and 1 1/2 hours plus it locked up all the time. I really wanted to like it, but I ended up getting a Tour and it works so much better.
    01-01-10 07:23 PM
    Hopefully the price stays down untill tomorrow when I'm hopefully finally going to get mine! The email lag time is not a problem for me. I don't communicate through email about anything that is time sensitive, or for work so its all good.

01-01-10 08:08 PM
    we just picked up my wifes, i got put on a waiting list. it took 3 weeks cuz they were on backorder the wait was worth it after rebate only pd bout 100 bucks
    01-05-10 09:22 PM
    Not to burst your bubble, but the 4 day sale WIPED US OUT! That phone was discounted two hundred dollars! We sold out of those before the sale even launched. We can only sell what HTC gives us so just be patient!
    01-15-10 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD