When I'm on a call and I need to send a tone like hitting 7 or 9 for voice mail I have also had the 0 Key do this too. I get a looooooog tone almost like the key is stuck but it isn't. My first 9700 did this and so is this one. I'm assuming its a software issue because I cant for the life of me make the phone do this for regular dialing. It will only do this during a call when asked to send a tone for V/M or some other reason.
    12-27-09 07:36 PM
    When I'm on a call and I need to send a tone like hitting 7 or 9 for voice mail I have also had the 0 Key do this too. I get a looooooog tone almost like the key is stuck but it isn't. My first 9700 did this and so is this one. I'm assuming its a software issue because I cant for the life of me make the phone do this for regular dialing. It will only do this during a call when asked to send a tone for V/M or some other reason.
    Mine does this as well, It's not hardware, it's software, I'm guessing there is a setting somewhere for this? maybe? (DTMF?)

I don't have any issue with it, as most automated systems I use are voice control based, and the ones that do require you to press a key, aren't so sensitive as to react badly to an extended tone.
    12-27-09 07:41 PM
    ive never had a issue with it working although ive never paid attention either
    12-27-09 07:51 PM
    Its annoying me now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 08:46 PM
    This happens to me every now and then. Nothing major to me though.
    12-27-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD