Was perusing their website and I see where they have changed their Family & Friends plan to just 5 people now! I currently have 10.... guess I need to stick with my plan or I will lose five of my Family & Friends list!!!!!!!

Sprint is looking good with their half price plans.... need to look them over!
    12-27-09 03:27 AM
    Dude, I have the 79.99 plan and ALWAYS have had 5 friends in my list. The 10 F&F has been on the 1300 min and above I believe. It has been like that since they started it
    12-27-09 09:29 AM
    Unless my eyes are not working right, looking at their site last night shows that the plans that used to allow 10 now only allow 5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:08 AM
    I've had the $79.99 plan for years now, and when they implemented the F&F (circle), I only had 5 available to me.

I looked into it, and only those with a $99 or up plan can get 10. This has been like that since the start.
    12-27-09 10:11 AM
    My apologies..... In my tired and sick (nasty head cold!) state in the wee hours I was looking at INDIVIDUAL plans not FAMILY plans...

12-27-09 10:48 AM
    Who uses up their minutes anyway? I email and text just about everyone. I rarely use any minutes. The number of in-network or in-circle people is irrelevant for me. Tons of min to spare. Wish I could sell you mine!
    12-29-09 07:42 AM
    I totally agree with BSG75. Between texting, emailing, instant messaging, twittering, Facebook, myspace, and your allowed daytime minutes... Its kind of hard to imagine that anyone with a BlackBerry can actually go over there minutes.

01-05-10 01:00 AM
    outstanding work, OP. start a rant for something that doesn't actually exist.

it's okay, patches still loves you.
    01-28-10 05:22 PM
    I'm starting to MISS Verizon. I probably should've researched Tmos coverage areas before I jumped on the n1 train. I only get edge at my work, which is I do the majority of my web browsing. My productivity has tripled. Sad face.

01-28-10 08:18 PM
    I was with Altell when Verizon bought them out. I have the circle 10 friends with my contract 89.99 a month. Verizon has been been telling me I'm due for a upgrade. They told me my plan would change and I would loose my circle of 10 to 5 I dare them to touch my contract!!
    03-11-10 06:05 PM
    Lots of people gripe about VzW until they find out how crappy the other networks are. The problems are increased 10X when you get into smartphones and massive amounts of data transfer.

04-27-10 02:07 PM
    Verizons Plan suck.. but there coverage is above all...Tmobile has good plans but bad coverage... The Same place where i have Full Verizon Signal plus EVDO i have no tmobile Service
    04-27-10 08:36 PM
    Currently evaluating AT&T vs Verizon.... Coverage in Idaho.... Verizon rules. AT&T has very few broad areas of 3G, exept near population centers of 10,000 or more. Verizon has a pretty good area and solid data coverage. If you are just going to make phone calls AT&T is a good option, but if you are going to use a data connection you are outta luck with AT&T here. The cost is the killer they know they have a corner on the data market and you will bleed cash...
    04-28-10 02:22 PM
    Currently evaluating AT&T vs Verizon.... Coverage in Idaho.... Verizon rules. AT&T has very few broad areas of 3G, exept near population centers of 10,000 or more. Verizon has a pretty good area and solid data coverage. If you are just going to make phone calls AT&T is a good option, but if you are going to use a data connection you are outta luck with AT&T here. The cost is the killer they know they have a corner on the data market and you will bleed cash...
    That's pretty much everywhere in my experience. If you're in town or on the interstate AT&T is fine, but if you're out in the sticks at all you're out of range. As soon as my new phone and aircard get here, I'm moving over to Verizion.
    04-28-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD