Hey guys,

So yes, I did do a search, but none of the results I saw really answered my question.

So here's the deal, I checked my gmail inbox, not the main messages folder, and I noticed that it wasn't showing threaded like it was supposed to, so I read around a bit, noticed that I would have to re do the set up of the account on the device, so I deleted it, and added it again. I am still not noticing the affects of the enhanced gmail plug in, as each email is a seperate entry, like how it is in the main messages folder. I have the GMail app on the device too which rocks, but too bad its not push, so thats not much of a help to me.

I have done a battery pull, tried to install just the enhanced plug in from the mobile.bb site and still nothing.

Any ideas??
    12-26-09 11:27 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something but I thought only the text messages were threaded. I have a gmail account set up as an email on blackberry and its never been threaded. However the text messages are. But like I said I may be missing something. Maybe someone else could chime in that might know a little more.

But now that I'm thinking about it...I don't think it would be that useful to have them threaded. Just my opinion. I know the gmail app keeps all the messages together just like the actual gmail does from a computer.
    12-27-09 09:03 AM
    Threaded in the sense that whec you enter the gmail folder, not the main messages app it will show like 2 items then when you open it that's when it shows the emails.

great for organization when receiving lots of emails or multiple replies in s mailing list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 09:17 AM
    Are you looking in the main message folder or the specific email folder? Mine doesn't thread if I look in the main folder. If I look in the specific email address' folder it will thread in there.
    12-27-09 04:25 PM
    Indeed I am looking in the specific folder. I have removed the COD's for the plug in, and removed the email. Added both again, and the same issue still.

I don't even see the options in the menu for the enhanced plug in.
    12-27-09 04:34 PM
    Hmm... I don't seem to have this issue.
    12-27-09 05:00 PM
    The people who's plug in appears to be working, what OS are you on? I am on 5.0.0.428 currently.
    12-27-09 05:04 PM
    On leaked. 421 and cannot get them threaded no matter what I delete or install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 01:22 PM
    I'm using .428 on the 9550 and threads are working as advertised. Maybe you need to go into your BIS account, delete the email address and re-enter it.

Actually I wish I could go back and get rid of the enhanced gmail app because I don't like the threads and not being able to see sent messages. oh well. I'll get used to it.
    12-29-09 01:37 PM
    I'm using .428 on the 9550 and threads are working as advertised. Maybe you need to go into your BIS account, delete the email address and re-enter it.

Actually I wish I could go back and get rid of the enhanced gmail app because I don't like the threads and not being able to see sent messages. oh well. I'll get used to it.
    Here's how to remove it. I removed mines and I'm so happy.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ho...plugin-301558/
    12-29-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD