I've been sending and receiving BBM messages for the last few days and didn't notice any outages or problems like many other people. Today I downloaded v 5.0.0.57 and I'm having some notification issues.

When I send a message to most of my contacts, the check mark appears when it leaves my phone, but there is no D or R to show that it has been delivered and read (none of these contacts is responding, which leads me to believe they aren't getting the messages). This problem is not universal, however, because a couple of my contacts still show up as receiving the messages.

Is anybody else having similar issues? Are some of my contacts, in fact, not getting the messages, or is the "D" and "R" just not showing up? Is it a problem with my contacts' phones or is it a network issue? Are there any fixes I can do?
    12-25-09 12:45 AM
    anyone have a solution to this? i tried the host routing table thing with no luck.
    12-27-09 10:16 AM
    I am having the same issue today. I get the check mark but no D or R. I have not gotten a responce. I just sent a regular text message to the person I have tried to contact through bbm to see if they got them and just are not responding.
    12-28-09 03:34 PM
    You can check out this thread with more information:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/we...1/#post4394666
    12-30-09 12:25 AM
    accidental double post.
    12-30-09 01:21 AM
    I have the same problem, but the contacts actually respond. What bugs me is that I don't know If it's actually delivered or not!!
    01-17-10 12:28 PM
    I'm able to send messages to one contact where I see a "D", but others not so much. She even has yet to respond. Another contact managed to send me one message, but my responses were not marked as delivered or read.

Server issues?
    01-17-10 12:38 PM
    I started having this same issue Friday afternoon and it has not been resolved as of this morning.
    01-18-10 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD