Like the title says, I just got my replacement tour. my first tour, after a couple months of use, would not scroll up. despite all i did to try to fix it, it just refused to scroll up. my new one does NOT have a green dot on the box, even though it came in a small box and not a Blackberry box like the original. It seemed more like a replacement box. what does this mean, the fact that it does not have a green dot on it?
    Also, the replacement's trackball does not seem as fluid as the original does. It seems to get stuck a bit and does not seem perfect. Should i take it back to the verizon store and tell them that my replacement was ****ty? Any advice is appreciated
    12-24-09 09:55 PM
    Well it seems they gave you a refurb, and a crappy one at that. Call up tech support and tell them your replacement needs replacing (if you really think it does).

They'll tell you to take it into the store to swap one out there, or they can send you one in the mail, and charge you full price, until they receive back the one you currently have.

Either way, you paid for it, get your money's worth.
    12-24-09 10:06 PM
    Exchange it. I too, just received a replacement after 3 months of no problems. Well, til a couple of days ago. The trackball was getting lag on horizontal movement......Actually the trackball started acting up about 2 weeks ago...come and go situation. And within the last 2 days, upon reboot, the phone registered the "reload softwares 552" message, of which I just reloaded from BB desktop mgr. But, just dont trust it anymore. So I got the replacement, and transferred all over, and all is well. Trackball much better too.
    12-25-09 08:43 PM
    In Arizona the stores do not have refurbs in the stores. Call customer care and you will get a replacement. I had mine in two days. Trackball on mine was defective and the replacement phone is PERFECT Mine had the green dot on the box
    12-25-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD