It seems to be on some kind of a loop or something. In the past if it was acting up a little or would freeze, I would just take the battery out and wait for it to reboot itself. It would usually work. Now instead of waiting for it to reboot and getting that blue bar at the bottom that tells you its loading, I don't see it and it just goes back to a black screen, then back to the white waiting screen, then back again. As if on a loop. Its very frustrating and I NEED my phone since I work all the time and am getting calls 24-7. I love this phone, but it is my 5th ONE!!! This was the only one that wasn't giving me problems and now it is giving me the biggest problem of all, not turning on! Can someone please help. Thank you.
    12-24-09 02:13 AM
    I'm not sure if this'll work, but you could try wiping the device and reloading an os using bbsak.
    12-24-09 02:42 AM
    I had this same problem today. For some reason my phone turned off for no reason and it wouldn't turn back on. I had to take the battery out twice before it gave me the black screen and clock and then gave me the white loading screen. It was very weird. First time I had a problem. What Jay Lee sounds like a good idea. You may just need to wipe the device.
    12-24-09 03:00 AM
    Warning though...I think the wipe with bbsak requires you to reload an os, so make sure you have one.
    12-24-09 03:26 AM
    Jay-Lee is right. You should probably wipe and reload your OS, and try to backup if at all possible. Make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest OS beforehand though.

Use BBSAK to do a wipe, then once it reloads and you get the white screen error, use BBSAk to load the os....then you're golden!
    12-24-09 10:47 PM
    I'm not sure if this'll work, but you could try wiping the device and reloading an os using bbsak.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 02:46 PM
    If its nuked you can't do a factory reset. Try these instructions if you do not manage to wipe it with BBSAK and reload an OS.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    09-07-10 03:44 PM
    ■ Remove the battery
    ■ Open the C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader folder
    ■ phone and PC connection, double-click to run Loader.exe
    ■ when there is a PIN-USB ---- Click Next for the first time since the word can remove all of the check and then the next step
    ■ When the progress bar clearance applications, install the battery
    ■ Wait reload os completed
    Last edited by chamyu; 09-08-10 at 03:39 AM.
    09-08-10 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD