Here are a couple of pluses for those of us who feel more secure if we keep with us an Xtra battery: 1. The BB PIGGY BATT can stay securely attached to your holster or, if desired can be carried separately ... stored in a pocket, for example. and 2. The design of the BB PIGGY BATT is very special ... it is such that it affords quick and easy ACCESS to your charged up battery [and, of course, the ultra-convenient place to store one that's used-up]. A finger hole is provided through the bottom of the pouch so you can just give your charged-up battery the finger. This simply means, batteries are so easily stored and retrieved; and still when the battery is stored, it is always secure from accidental loss or dropping out.

Here are pics. No problem if this isn't your cup of tea, but it seems a good idea to me to have smart phone and my extra battery in one unit. If you'd like to contact me, send a private message and I'll be sure to answer.

The BB Piggy Batt pouches are all hand made with special care in the construction of each one. If you do get the pouch alone, you'll need to install a soft velcro strip on your holster. If you buy both the holster and the pouch, the velcro strip will already be there. Inquiries about prices are welcome and any other questions as well.

Remember there's a hole in the bottom of the pouch so to retrieve your charged-up battery, all you have to do is raise the closing flap and give it the finger. Then, just store your depleted battery in the pouch. Convenience? That's what it's all about.
    12-23-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD