I know there are thousands of answers and different ways to import contacts -- but really, it drives me insane because i can't seem to find it anywhere how to import my contacts... understand this, my file is a csv file and I wanted to import the contacts from my desktop TO my blackberry tour...

How can I make this work despite the fact that the data's outage has been going on for a while now...

PS. I recently got it... today. Yup the same day when the outage occurred
    12-23-09 12:44 AM
    best advice i have is to wait for data to come back up for you... no easy way to get it on the device - bluetooth with only send your address book in its entirety not receive it.

once data is back up i'd suggest google sync (Google Mobile) it works great if your just starting to use your device - upload the csv to google and then download sync and let it add them all to your device for you

if you don't start from scratch on device you may end up with a few duplicate contact entries after the first sync... after you delete them from the device and re-sync you shouldn't have a problem
    Last edited by cosmo.lesbox; 12-23-09 at 01:10 AM.
    12-23-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD