Please can someone please help me. I'm trying to stay calm and I've been searching for an answer with no luck so far.

I have an iPhone 3gs 3.1.2. It is jailbroke with blacksn0w from blackra1n.com

I only jailbroke the phone to run it on TMobile. I have not downloaded any 3rd party apps until just just now. I ran cydia and it seemed to work fine. I did this because I just read about an app that is called Backgrounder that allows you to run 2 apps at the same time much like a blackberry. (I use to have a blackberry 8900...anyway) After the app was finished installing it said phone must reboot to compleat instalation. Well I told it "OK". The phone turned off then turned back on, I saw the little apple but then it turned itself back off. I try to turn it back on and it turns back on and just shows the apple and then turns itself back off.

I've tried connecting it to the wall charger and turning it back on and it does not turn back on, same thing just the apple and turns itself off.

It also while connected to the wall charger does not show that it is charging.

I've tired connecting it to the computer and turing it on and trying to let itunes recognize it and I'll just restore it lose all my info I don't care as long as it works....but iTunes is not "seeing" it.

When I connect it to my computer even when the phone is on the apple at start up, the computer does not say device found.

I've also tried holding both the bottons on the phone down at the same time as I read to do on another fourm and nothing has worked so far.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!????

If I can just get it to get to factory settings, just turn on in anyway, I'd be so greatful!

Please help. I'm so stressed and I am freaking out! All I did was download this 1 app, the only 3rd party app I've ever downloaded from Cidya!
    12-22-09 09:24 PM
    Did you hold down both buttons, then release only the top one?
    12-23-09 12:57 AM
    when did you get this iphone 3gs? you might have a week 41 iphone.If your phone is unlocked and your phone turns off and you turn it back on it will lock back up. try doing what dtourn90 stated. Plug in your data cable and then hold the home button and the power button at the same time till the restore icon comes and just restore. this is your only choice.
    12-28-09 11:01 AM
    when did you get this iphone 3gs? you might have a week 41 iphone.If your phone is unlocked and your phone turns off and you turn it back on it will lock back up. try doing what dtourn90 stated. Plug in your data cable and then hold the home button and the power button at the same time till the restore icon comes and just restore. this is your only choice.
    This here is correct. Sounds like the OP has one of those phones. Which
    means that it has a new bootrom. So with that new bootrom, you are still
    able to jailbreak the phone, but anytime the phone reboots or is turned off,
    it requires a tethered jailbreak. Meaning that in order for it to turn back on
    you need to put it in restore mode and connect it to your computer. Instead
    of restoring it on iTunes, use the jailbreak proccess again. You shouldn't lose
    any of the jailbreak apps you've already installed. This is normal for a week 41
    or later iPhone.
    12-28-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD